RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:14:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1006126 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3270 on: August 02, 2014, 10:59:15 PM »

Tadpole's been here a while guys - he even has an N64 collection blog. How many do you have left now? Also, aren't you back in the States now?

Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #3271 on: August 03, 2014, 04:13:41 AM »

@Tadpole: Welcome to the site, and with that score you're going to make a lot of friends real quick here.

Thanks,  as mentioned from Shadow Kisuragi I have been on the site for a little while.  Funny thing is I still do not know how to find the small scores thread.  I have the linked saved to my favs so I just have to access it that way until I figure out the way haha.

Wow. Tadpole that is nuts. Congrats.
It really did catch me off guard when i saw this for sale.  I don't want to get into to much detail on the price but I was a little hesitant, but I am super happy I went ahead and bought it.  Like 3 people tried to hop ont he deal after I was already talking to the seller.

so many good scores but tadpole wins the internet today
I did not know you could win the Intenet.  But I will take it haha

Tadpole's been here a while guys - he even has an N64 collection blog. How many do you have left now? Also, aren't you back in the States now?

Shadow,  I am 12 games away from the CIB N64 set.  It is a pain getting some of these last ones but I am patient.  Nope,  I am not back in the states yet.  Still over in Italy until February,  still not sure where I will be going next.  So maybe I could come back to the states?
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3272 on: August 03, 2014, 08:12:09 AM »

Well, after that the refuse that I picked up seems even worse.

So the TRU clearance is nearing it's end and everything was 90% off (and I believe it's 95% off now if the clearance is still active), so I went around to all of the TRUs in my area and grabbed any video game thing that was left.  Everything in these pictures was 9 cents to $2.50.

First up are a bunch of toys.  I bought another Pac-Man plush, but I have no idea where it is.  I think it might have not made it into the bag.

[img width=623 height=639]http://i62.tinypic.com/195u8m.jpg[/img]

and a bunch of really bad games that are physically impossible to get excited about.  But they were all $3 or less.  The DS skin was 9 cents and the screen protector was 20 cents.

[img width=639 height=441]http://i58.tinypic.com/142vp0n.jpg[/img]

And I forgot to include this in the other pictures I took.

[img width=360 height=639]http://i60.tinypic.com/2m6ph6v.jpg[/img]

So after that terrible group of games, I decided to cleanse my palette with a couple of games I wanted to pick up for a while.  Also a GTA 5 guide because it was cheap.

[img width=639 height=447]http://i58.tinypic.com/193u6t.jpg[/img]

And finally to round up this edition, I picked all of this up from thrifts and a local flea market.

[img width=639 height=574]http://i59.tinypic.com/2qd7qle.jpg[/img]

I've got two huge stacks of games and stuff sitting on the table behind me right now that I need to take pictures of, so I'm sure I'll be back here with more uninspiring shelf filler soon  Grin
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3273 on: August 03, 2014, 11:32:43 AM »

Well thanks to Boshamp I finally have access to the Small scores thread.  I now have it saved in my favorites so I can post this, where it should.

I just received this massive original Nintendo haul CIB in the mail about a week ago and I am still pretty excited.  I believe it is just over 460 different titles so now it is just the process of going thru each of them and adding them to my Rfgeneration account. 

[img width=700 height=466]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/Tadpole13132003/IMG_7904.jpg[/img]

I saw Silent Service in there so you can go ahead and stop collecting now as you have obviously struck gold already. You will fit in just fine here.

Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #3274 on: August 03, 2014, 12:23:23 PM »

Well thanks to Boshamp I finally have access to the Small scores thread.  I now have it saved in my favorites so I can post this, where it should.

I just received this massive original Nintendo haul CIB in the mail about a week ago and I am still pretty excited.  I believe it is just over 460 different titles so now it is just the process of going thru each of them and adding them to my Rfgeneration account. 

[img width=700 height=466]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/Tadpole13132003/IMG_7904.jpg[/img]

I saw Silent Service in there so you can go ahead and stop collecting now as you have obviously struck gold already. You will fit in just fine here.
Never heard of the good lol.  Is it any good?  Do you enjoy it?
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #3275 on: August 03, 2014, 01:45:58 PM »

Never heard of the good lol.  Is it any good?  Do you enjoy it?
I don't know if it's any good, but it seems to be part of a in-joke here. I'm not sure why.
Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3276 on: August 03, 2014, 02:18:46 PM »

I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out, but basically at no point when the NES was still current did anyone on Earth have Silent Service.  Think back to your games and all of your friends games.  Do you ever remember seeing that game anywhere but the rental stores shelves?  Yet despite that, the game is EVERYWHERE.  Therefore there must be some sort supernatural explanation for the fact that you can't turn over a pile of games without finding a copy of it.

Also, every Ebay auction or Craigslist ad says it's SUPEROMG RARE HARDTOFIND!  So it must be true.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3277 on: August 03, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »

And a little something I thought the Collectorcast fans might appreciate.
[img width=640 height=480]http://i.imgur.com/qhqc2Jfl.jpg[/img]

Gold Silent Service! Awesome!

I had one of those once, I hear they are quite rare.
Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #3278 on: August 03, 2014, 03:28:14 PM »

I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out, but basically at no point when the NES was still current did anyone on Earth have Silent Service.  Think back to your games and all of your friends games.  Do you ever remember seeing that game anywhere but the rental stores shelves?  Yet despite that, the game is EVERYWHERE.  Therefore there must be some sort supernatural explanation for the fact that you can't turn over a pile of games without finding a copy of it.

Also, every Ebay auction or Craigslist ad says it's SUPEROMG RARE HARDTOFIND!  So it must be true.

That is great.  I just looked at my loose games and I already had a copy,  I guess I never really thoguht to much about it.  Now I have two copies haha.  I just looked up gameplay and I am not to impressed.  So it might just become a shelf ordament lol
Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3279 on: August 03, 2014, 03:40:52 PM »

I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out, but basically at no point when the NES was still current did anyone on Earth have Silent Service.  Think back to your games and all of your friends games.  Do you ever remember seeing that game anywhere but the rental stores shelves?  Yet despite that, the game is EVERYWHERE.  Therefore there must be some sort supernatural explanation for the fact that you can't turn over a pile of games without finding a copy of it.

Also, every Ebay auction or Craigslist ad says it's SUPEROMG RARE HARDTOFIND!  So it must be true.

That is great.  I just looked at my loose games and I already had a copy,  I guess I never really thoguht to much about it.  Now I have two copies haha.  I just looked up gameplay and I am not to impressed.  So it might just become a shelf ordament lol

I still have this bastard holding court over my game room, so you won't be alone Smiley

[img width=640 height=480]http://i62.tinypic.com/2dac66c.png[/img]
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3280 on: August 03, 2014, 05:23:52 PM »

Sauza's got it. Silent Service must be an aberration in the space/time continuum that somehow began infinite replication of  the game until is eventually ends up in everyone's collection.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3281 on: August 03, 2014, 07:51:27 PM »

Silent Service was the Philadelphia Experiment.

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3282 on: August 03, 2014, 08:44:05 PM »

Maybe there's a alternate universe where it was the pack-in game(their equivalent to Mario/Duck Hunt) and copies keep phasing into our world?

I DID see a copy once but my gaming budget was running dry and I decided I rather spend the $4 on something I actually had interest in.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3283 on: August 03, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »

Don't worry Shoboni. Silent Service will always be there, waiting for you... watching.

Tadpole13
Donor
Italy

Stats
« Reply #3284 on: August 04, 2014, 11:05:41 AM »

Don't worry Shoboni. Silent Service will always be there, waiting for you... watching.

The moment he goes to find one now they will be hiding from him and near impossible to find locally
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length