RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:07:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1023376 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5460 on: March 15, 2015, 01:10:42 AM »

Unless you count the varied other ways the Sega CD came, such as the Pioneer Laseractive and the Wondermega. Also there is the SG-1000.

I am not aware of the other CD variations, but the SG-1000 was a Japanese exclusive, right? Was it released in NA?

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5461 on: March 15, 2015, 01:35:45 AM »

Unless you count the varied other ways the Sega CD came, such as the Pioneer Laseractive and the Wondermega. Also there is the SG-1000.

I am not aware of the other CD variations, but the SG-1000 was a Japanese exclusive, right? Was it released in NA?

No, it was not released in NA, I just mentioned it if you were going for all systems even those not released in NA. The Master System was able to play SG-1000 games, right? You pretty much have everything listed.

Oh I forgot about the JVC X'Eye

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5462 on: March 16, 2015, 08:40:36 PM »

Got this stuff today while out and about.

[img width=700 height=525]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Z1clLZdrVXw/VQeDX-tRBsI/AAAAAAAAALU/vLiYHzzJArI/w753-h565-no/%5BUNSET%5D[/img]

Picked up Frogger from ebay for 6.00

Got P.T.O IV, Record of Agarest War, Armored Core Nexus, Dungeon Siege III, and LoZ: Ocarina of Time all for 20.00 total from Goodwill.

It was a Blue Tag Sale at Goodwill, and since the NintendoDS Lite had a blue tag, I was able to pick that up for the very nice price of 1.79.

very good day at the thrifts today.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5463 on: March 17, 2015, 12:39:22 PM »

I know I've been absent from small scores for a bit.  I really haven't picked anything up.  Been super busy at work and with my son about to turn 1, we have been focusing on non-gaming stuff lately, Except when I can sneak away for as much Sunset Overdrive as I can.

First, the announcement:

BABY #2 in SEPTEMBER!! YAY!!!

Second, catching up on oogling everyone's scores:

GamerNick-Nice PS4, man.  The GTAV Last of Us bundle was tempting but my wife asked me what games there were besides Last of Us that I couldn't play on my One and I couldnt answer her so no PS4 for me Sad

Techwizard-Xenoblade Chronicles isn't just an uncommon or expensive game, it is a very very good game.  Enjoy

Fokakis-If I were you that Ico shirt would be the first thing that I rock everytime the laundry is done.

Razor Knuckles-We tend to glance over games that are super common, but I try to always remember just how great some of those commons are.  Tony Hawk 1 was a revelation.  Tony Hawk 2 was a Dreamcast system seller, and Metal Gear Solid is always better than I remembered.  9 More Holes of Christmas!  That completes the original trilogy set if you have 1 and 9 holes.  Most underrated game ever.

Zag-  The Dig is fantastic.  I have a big box copy myself, but there is a tear in the top.  Treasure it.  Also, Jagged Alliance may have the best side boob on a big box PC game.  That should be it's own thread.

The Boss-I am not a big fan of big huge expensive collector editions but that Homeworld Remastered is amazing.  

Banana-The Otogi games are a real treat.  Let me know what you think when you get a chance to fire it up.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5464 on: March 17, 2015, 10:01:16 PM »

Been showing the handheld's love lately. Was happy to get Zero Escape part.2 after discussing 999 on the recent Playcast. Everything in these two pictures was from Gamestop, except for, Worms 2 for PSP and Wendy for GBC. Both of those came from Game Quest:

[img width=700 height=839]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag478/michaelrancourt/02C0AFD8-E385-4862-AECD-679A19301414_zpsvsljjr8x.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=601]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag478/michaelrancourt/90D2B50F-7B3A-4A33-86C5-2E574FDF4AD5_zpsujbkhhjh.jpg[/img]

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5465 on: March 18, 2015, 02:47:19 AM »

I know I've been absent from small scores for a bit.  I really haven't picked anything up.  Been super busy at work and with my son about to turn 1, we have been focusing on non-gaming stuff lately, Except when I can sneak away for as much Sunset Overdrive as I can.

First, the announcement:

BABY #2 in SEPTEMBER!! YAY!!!

Second, catching up on oogling everyone's scores:

GamerNick-Nice PS4, man.  The GTAV Last of Us bundle was tempting but my wife asked me what games there were besides Last of Us that I couldn't play on my One and I couldnt answer her so no PS4 for me Sad

Techwizard-Xenoblade Chronicles isn't just an uncommon or expensive game, it is a very very good game.  Enjoy

Fokakis-If I were you that Ico shirt would be the first thing that I rock everytime the laundry is done.

Razor Knuckles-We tend to glance over games that are super common, but I try to always remember just how great some of those commons are.  Tony Hawk 1 was a revelation.  Tony Hawk 2 was a Dreamcast system seller, and Metal Gear Solid is always better than I remembered.  9 More Holes of Christmas!  That completes the original trilogy set if you have 1 and 9 holes.  Most underrated game ever.

Zag-  The Dig is fantastic.  I have a big box copy myself, but there is a tear in the top.  Treasure it.  Also, Jagged Alliance may have the best side boob on a big box PC game.  That should be it's own thread.

The Boss-I am not a big fan of big huge expensive collector editions but that Homeworld Remastered is amazing. 

Banana-The Otogi games are a real treat.  Let me know what you think when you get a chance to fire it up.

I would, but it is a girls T-shirt, and does not seem to fit someone with broad shoulders very well. Smiley

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5466 on: March 18, 2015, 10:59:39 AM »

Hey all! Got a package from or very own Mr. Zagnorch - we did a trade and this is the first part of the trade while the rest we waiting on...a while back I inquired about one wavebird controller and then he said why now two haha...then the deal went from there.  THEN of course in Zag fashion he threw in some extras like he said he would (I really think he's trying to get me on Skylanders haha)  SO I got a set I am guessing of Mega Blocks (won't let my brother know haha ---he's lego fan) set of Skylanders which is awesome! then a Chinese Bootleg of Poke Red (this cart is heavy!) and another surprise because I don't have one is a Timex Sinclair 1000!! Thanks so much Zag!! Can't wait to get the other goodies and more goodies from ya!!

ALSO Got my first Pico Game - Berenstain Bears - SO Now time to find a system - Boxed Preferred!

[img width=700 height=526]http://i.imgur.com/0JhLBrH.jpg?1[/img]

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #5467 on: March 18, 2015, 02:27:39 PM »

More sealed UMDs from Poundland (£1 each.)
[img width=512 height=288]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/mumboking/Photos/Games/DSC_0483.jpg[/img]

They also had a "The Bourne Supremacy" UMD, but it had a slice through part of the cover.
Apparently one of the staff grabbed the only "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" UMD that they got in. Sad
troy78
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5468 on: March 19, 2015, 12:15:41 AM »

New to the site, so I hope that I am posting in the correct way.  It's pretty cool to see all the pickups every one else is getting.  I thought I'd share my most recent Goodwill find.  I found all these games at 99 cents each.  They were all in great condition and complete except for FF Anthology missing it's manual.  The last FF I've played is on the SNES, so I'm looking forward to playing them.

* IMG_0674.JPG (1826.57 KB, 3264x2447 - viewed 149 times.)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5469 on: March 19, 2015, 12:34:43 AM »

Those are some serious grabs for $0.99 each. Nice!

I see no problem with your formatting or anything, so you should be good. Welcome to the site!

CKsGallery
Jaguar CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5470 on: March 19, 2015, 08:06:30 AM »

Wow Troy, great finds! I loved every one of those titles from start to finish when they first came out.

Never really see any playstation RPGs in the wild anymore, and when I do they want more than ebay!
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5471 on: March 19, 2015, 08:10:34 AM »

New to the site, so I hope that I am posting in the correct way.  It's pretty cool to see all the pickups every one else is getting.  I thought I'd share my most recent Goodwill find.  I found all these games at 99 cents each.  They were all in great condition and complete except for FF Anthology missing it's manual.  The last FF I've played is on the SNES, so I'm looking forward to playing them.

You posted just fine! And Welcome to RF Generation! Great titles for your first post on here!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5472 on: March 19, 2015, 08:33:19 AM »

@troy78: Great finds! I love the Crash series on the PS1.

Contents of the Shoebox:

[img width=600 height=800]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cisco678/RF/pcengine_zpsqij4u8yq.jpg[/img]

Glad to finally own a PC Engine Duo. That's one off the wishlist.

The power adapter allows me to use a Sega 1602 (Genesis Model 1) power supply to power the unit.

MK-1602: for use with SEGA GENESIS 1, CD 1, CD 2

INPUT: 120V 60Hz 35W
OUTPUT: 9V - 1.2 Amp (1602-1: 10V - 1.2 Amp)

Any game recommendations are welcome...  Wink

It came with two games:

[img width=700 height=525]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cisco678/RF/games2_zpsykfzd74j.jpg[/img]

I found these games for $5.00 each...

[img width=700 height=525]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cisco678/RF/gamespce_zpselgtevyk.jpg[/img]

Now to get back to playing Bomberman 94 such a good game  Cool

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5473 on: March 19, 2015, 11:36:15 AM »

Sweet score on the PC Engine Duo. Tempted to get one someday, to compliment my TurboDuo.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5474 on: March 19, 2015, 04:03:35 PM »

Hey all! Well this is my last big purchase before the big trip to Florida as we are leaving next Wednesday morning.  I couldn't pass up on the FF Type-0 BUT I am looking for a collector's edition but I don't want to quite spend the money on one from Square haha...but I did get the CE Guide.

The other stuff - Got everything else for $20.00 total -

-Batman: Chaos in Gotham - Game Boy Color
-Name that Tune Tiger Handheld with a Sealed Extra Cart
-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (which will probably be for sale)
-Star Wars Battlefront II
-Broken Sword for Xbox
-Arcade Party Pak
and
-Eerie Indiana The Complete Series

[img width=700 height=526]http://i.imgur.com/fO8ip1o.jpg[/img]

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length