RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:33:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396] 397 398 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1005449 times)
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5925 on: May 19, 2015, 09:27:23 AM »

I'm curious as to which version is included in the SEGA CD collection.

The version of Revenge of Shinobi included in this collection is software revision 1.02, including only the Spider-Man boss-fight, with Godzilla and Batman replaced with substitute enemies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...lassics_Arcade_Collection

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5926 on: May 19, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »

My scores from the last month or so:

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM01326.jpg[/img]

Not pictured is the PSX copy of Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero.  I can't find it at the moment....

Nice grabs Disposed! I see you grabbed Phantom Dust after we talked about it. Maybe you and I can play a little of it together.  Funny that I just grabbed the original Alundra a few weeks ago. I also have Batman: The Brave and the Bold and have been meaning to try it out. I like the cartoon, which I watch with my kids, and the gameplay looks interesting. Also, nice Castlevania Chronicles!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #5927 on: May 19, 2015, 11:04:49 AM »

Nice grabs Disposed! I see you grabbed Phantom Dust after we talked about it. Maybe you and I can play a little of it together.  Funny that I just grabbed the original Alundra a few weeks ago. I also have Batman: The Brave and the Bold and have been meaning to try it out. I like the cartoon, which I watch with my kids, and the gameplay looks interesting. Also, nice Castlevania Chronicles!

Yeah, our talk about Phantom Dust got me interested in picking it up.  Let me know if you start it up soon and I'll try to play along with you.  I've heard good things about Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and you know how I love my beat 'em ups, so I had to pick it up.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5928 on: May 19, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »

Great grabs, way too many to comment on all of them. Nice job Disposed Hero picking up the Bloodborne, and the Castlevania Chronicles. I hope to have Bloodborne in my clutches soon.

Gamernick, as always you find some good stuff. That Pac-Man Handheld is incredible.

With that here is my grab from the week. I have not had that many grabs these days, because I was saving up for this. It took me longer than expected but I did it. I am very happy to finally have one, and can't wait to get more games, of course my next game will be Bloodborne, and then Mortal Kombat

[img width=700 height=524]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YTXbdQtDOTY/VVvF1d7mwDI/AAAAAAAAARk/d-Gk5ftt74Q/w751-h563-no/%255BUNSET%255D[/img]

Oh and stay tuned to "Toy Scores" thread to see what is hiding behind that PS4.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5929 on: May 19, 2015, 10:20:22 PM »

@Fokakis79: Check out Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin as well. I'm loving the remixed version.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5930 on: May 20, 2015, 02:40:10 AM »

@Fokakis79: Check out Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin as well. I'm loving the remixed version.

How different is it from the original Dark Souls II? Because, I played that game for about a year straight almost exclusively

TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #5931 on: May 20, 2015, 09:28:53 AM »

Commodore Amiga: a visual Commpendium (hardback edition) Kickstarter
[img width=700 height=904]http://s25.postimg.org/88v14hdlr/Amiga_Book.jpg[/img]
Spoiler (hover to show)
I backed the Kickstarter and I have to say that this is better than I expected and a true tribute to the Amiga! The book is over 400 pages long and features ingame artwork, game maps/box scans, short reviews, developer profiles/quotes, demo scene and behind-the-scenes trivia.

You can buy it on Funstock.co.uk and another book by the same author about the ZX Spectrum is up on Kickstarter

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5932 on: May 20, 2015, 05:42:48 PM »

Got Arcana Heart a few weeks back from SingleBanana. That leaves me with only two games left on that Atlus PS2 subset (Wizardry and Dokapon Kingdom). Star Ocean was a going away present from a coworker.

[img width=700 height=344]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/IMG_20150520_183058_866-1_zpsanqs0n3s.jpg[/img]

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5933 on: May 20, 2015, 05:55:10 PM »

Banana is just dishing out Arcana Hearts these days!! The race is on Ghost! 2 for me  as well and we both need Wizardry.......

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5934 on: May 20, 2015, 06:16:00 PM »

Banana is just dishing out Arcana Hearts these days!! The race is on Ghost! 2 for me  as well and we both need Wizardry.......

I'd love to wrap up this subset, as it will be the first and probably the last I've ever tried to complete. And can I really be in a race with a guy who owns a video game store? Wink

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5935 on: May 20, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »

I was fortune enough to find a lot of copies of that game locally as of late. Found Ghost's other 2 games as well, but they are overpriced....

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5936 on: May 20, 2015, 06:43:37 PM »

I've seen a few copies of Dokapon. Wizardry, on the other hand...

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5937 on: May 20, 2015, 07:30:03 PM »

How different is it from the original Dark Souls II? Because, I played that game for about a year straight almost exclusively

All DLC content included of course, but enemies placement and mix has been changed up, item locations have been rearranged (to be better IMHO), and new final boss/new ending choice. Mutiplayer has been expanded to up to 3 co-op helpers and 3 invaders simultaneously.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5938 on: May 21, 2015, 09:05:33 AM »

I'm more than 2 away from the Atlus PS2 set but at least I have Wizardry!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5939 on: May 21, 2015, 09:57:22 AM »

I don't know how many more I need but I do for sure need dokapon kingdom and wizardry.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396] 397 398 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length