RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:50:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 998556 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4155 on: October 24, 2014, 09:36:59 PM »

Couple scores today.

First from Game Quest:

Was at the mall and swung in to Eb games. Grabbed some preplayed games:

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #4156 on: October 24, 2014, 09:48:24 PM »

So I'm building a PC(and have ordered the parts), here's the specs I got

FX-8320(3.5GHZ/4.0 w/ boost, 8-core)
GTX-750ti FTW(2GB vram, 1200-1300Mhz clock-speed)
8GB RAM(1600Mhz, 2x4GB)
ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard
1TB HDD
Blu-Ray Burner(also burns/reads CDs and DVDs)
Deepcool Tesseract Case(comes with two fans and spaces for two more)
23.6in 1080p Screen
Nice. Eventually I'll be building a new computer, but I can't find any cases I like that are the right height.
Then I'll have to decide on everything else... I know I'll want 8GB of ram and at least a Radeon HD 7770.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4157 on: October 24, 2014, 10:05:45 PM »

I got some Skylander stuff today.

Pretty cool huh?

Seriously though, here's what I stumbled across today.  I had no idea Fire Emblem was so valuable.  $1.99!

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4158 on: October 24, 2014, 10:14:19 PM »

Seriously though, here's what I stumbled across today.  I had no idea Fire Emblem was so valuable.  $1.99!

nice DBZ Tenkaichi 3 that is a good find

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4159 on: October 24, 2014, 10:30:00 PM »

God damn, that's a hell of a deal.  I wish I could find any Fire Emblem game for that cheap, let alone the one for the Wii.  Congrats!

So I'm technically caught up on my pictures after this.  Technically only because I just got three boxes of games I bought off Amazon that I haven't properly cataloged yet.  Those will come.  Anyways, here's everything else I got since the beginning of the month!

This is just some random stuff I picked up.  The Halo game is almost totally complete.  It's only missing 3 or 4 pieces out of probably close to 100.  Not too bad!

These are the PC games I picked up.  Air Raid and World War III were 50 cents a piece.  Everything else was either $2 or $3.

Playstation 1 and 2 games.  I was pretty excited over the Dynasty Warriors games.  That's one of the series I decided I'd try to complete for the PS2.  I don't get the draw of the Harvest Moon games, but my wife seems to like them.  It was only $4, so it was a pretty good deal too.

And here's some Xbox games.  Batman and Castlevania were from Gamefly and they were both $10.  The other games were from thrift stores.  Morrowind for $3 was awesome.  I've been looking for a cheap copy of that game for a while.

And finally the stuff people might actually be interested in.  This is from a mix of thrift stores and Disc Replay.  Mega Man 4 was from the same thrift that I've found Mega Man Legends 2, Mega Man X2 and Mega Man X3.  I think there might be a pattern there and it's kind of eerie.  It's the kind of eerie I can get behind though.  By the way, it's for sale.  I'll have it up on my sale thread soon.

I've wanted to get Goof Troop for a while as well because my daughter is absolutely in love with Goofy in general and A Goofy Movie in particular.  She got pretty excited when I showed her what I got and she made me plug it in immediately.  We only played it for 15-20 minutes, but that is an eternity for a 3 year old.  It was totally worth the $7 I spent on it.

And that's it for today.  I might have more pictures tomorrow if I get this shit sorted.  We'll see.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4160 on: October 24, 2014, 10:31:29 PM »

Goof Troop! God, that was an awesome co-op game to grow up with. Nice snags!

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4161 on: October 24, 2014, 11:27:44 PM »

Very sweet pick ups!! Both of those are pretty high priced around here!!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4162 on: October 25, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »

Is there a way to post a pic directly from my phone? I got something pretty sweet this morning at a yard sale
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4163 on: October 25, 2014, 11:01:42 AM »

I upload to photobucket from my phone and just copy and paste the link from the app. 

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4164 on: October 25, 2014, 04:00:06 PM »

I upload to photobucket from my phone and just copy and paste the link from the app. 

Yeah, photobucket app is pretty decent and also what I use.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4165 on: October 25, 2014, 09:13:47 PM »

New shelf to help clean up some of the clutter in the living room:

Also, obligatory cat picture since it's been a few posts. Proof that cats, or at least the kitten, have jelly spines:

Slowman
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #4166 on: October 26, 2014, 12:29:01 AM »

Just a few things I've picked up in the last week or so...

-Pokemon Ruby came from Pawn America and was $4.99.  I pointed out a copy of Emerald they had priced at $28.99 and offered $6 for it.  Wonder why they wouldn't do that... I don't need this one but they're good trade bait at that price.  I did have to replace the battery though, no problem.
-Gargoyle's Quest came from a Facebook trade group.  This title has eluded me for years and when I've randomly run across things like Maxi-15 and E.V.O. locally it makes me wonder why I hadn't found a Gargoyle's Quest yet.
-Ghosts 'n Goblins and R-Type DX were even trades from a different Facebook trade group.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:22:43 AM by Slowman » Logged

PSN - rswslowman
3DS - 1177-8481-5639
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4167 on: October 26, 2014, 02:00:35 AM »

Mike pointed out to me that both versions of Bayonetta were on discs today. I thought that the first one was going to be a DLC voucher. As soon as I saw that I had to rush out and grab myself a copy. Also snagged this DS game I've been after for a while now.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4168 on: October 26, 2014, 05:54:52 AM »

Mike pointed out to me that both versions of Bayonetta were on discs today. I thought that the first one was going to be a DLC voucher.

Best news I've heard all week.  One question- does it have the same loading issues that the PS3 version had?
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4169 on: October 26, 2014, 06:54:48 AM »

Mike pointed out to me that both versions of Bayonetta were on discs today. I thought that the first one was going to be a DLC voucher.

Best news I've heard all week.  One question- does it have the same loading issues that the PS3 version had?

I've been playing it all night and havn't had any loading or frame rate issues. Seems like they cleaned it up nicely Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length