RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:37:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 197236 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1815 on: October 07, 2014, 05:35:40 PM »

Second Sight (Xbox) - This is such an underrated gem...

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1816 on: October 08, 2014, 04:26:54 PM »

2006 FIFA World Cup (360) - My favourite World Cup game Smiley

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1817 on: October 08, 2014, 06:09:51 PM »

Just about wrapped up Dead Island. Just need to play chapter 1 with one more character and see about tricking the game into thinking i started the game a month ago.
Huge thanks to Barracuda for the 15 or so hours of play time Cheesy !

Thanks to GrayGhost too! I wouldn't have bothered putting it in at all had you not created that thread Cheesy

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1818 on: October 08, 2014, 11:57:37 PM »

Messing around with Project Spark. Some people seem to have done some REALLY cool stuff with it.

On the whole i think it is lame still.
Much in the same way that people could make really cool stuff with Fighter Maker or RPG maker or that Sony game with Sack Boy.

Other than that more Dead Island.
Took Tynstar and mango through chapter 1.
Half assed my way through ASAP.
I finished it 2x today by myself and it didn't save the completion so by the time i am finally done i'll have played Chapter one something like 12x when only 4 playthrus should have been required.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1819 on: October 09, 2014, 03:00:56 AM »

Played some Battleblock Theatre with my little brother, that game is really fun to play and sometimes challenging to get the A++ rating on all the stages.

Castlevania SotN some more to make a mental note of some key points to talk about between the ferryman and Richter.

Gonna fall asleep playing some Picross 3D on the DS while my wife and the kids are out of town.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1820 on: October 09, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »

I finished Plants Vs. Zombies last night grabbing the last achievement that I needed. Forty waves of zombies is insane!

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1821 on: October 09, 2014, 09:20:43 AM »

More Civ V hotseat last night.  My father in law left this morning but before he did he asked how much Civ V is going for these days so I see more of those sessions in my future

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1822 on: October 09, 2014, 09:53:27 AM »

Last night I was playing more EU4 as France. I was allied to Aragon and was working on an alliance with Portugal. In the 100 Years War I took Normandy from England and got them to release Wales, so now there's an independent Wales once again. I'm working to vassalize them so I can get some money from them.

I'm also annexing the vassals I have in the interior of my country. Orleans is the first one down. Provence is a kingdom that has provinces in my interior as well, and we did not like each other much. I declared war on them, Aragon was broke so they didn't join in. Their island holdings of Sardinia and Sicily were being ravaged by revolts at the time. I was suddenly surprised when Castile and Portugal join the war, on Provence's side! I had to quickly recruit mercenaries so that I could stand toe to toe with the Iberian numbers. It took a dozen or so battles to whittle their numbers down and destroy their will to fight.

I won though, and it was my first military victory against a major power. Next I'm planning to finish vassalizing Wales and then do the same to Brittany. I'll have to look elsewhere for new alliances though, the Danes and the Austrians are tempting. If I get Austria as an ally I'll basically have the entire Holy Roman Empire at my back. Denmark leads the Kalmar Union so getting them will basically get me all of Scandinavia for the near future.

In terms of war I'm probably going to pick on Castile now that they're weak.

Byzantium still controls Constantinople.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1823 on: October 09, 2014, 09:59:16 AM »

Still playing Destiny and only Destiny (so unusual for me to play a current gen game this much, if at all)...but I love loot based games (hence why I played Diablo 2 for over a decade). I've still yet to get a legendary item or even an engram, despite logging a good deal of time (level 21, almost 22)...for that matter I don't even have blue boots haha.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1824 on: October 09, 2014, 03:17:05 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - The touch screen doesn't seem to be picking up all my gestures Sad

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1825 on: October 09, 2014, 04:43:27 PM »

Finished the last playthrough of Dead Island i needed for myself.

Also fired up Project Spark, AoE: Castle Siege, Zoo Tycoon Friends and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Trying for the under 40 minute clear time on Sonic.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1826 on: October 09, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »

I should get on AoE: Castle Siege, but I'm focused on getting Sims Freeplay done...
Sonic the Hedgehog you can abuse the save system with, so easy there.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1827 on: October 09, 2014, 05:21:54 PM »

AoE will probably be even worse.

As for Sonic i'm on Spring Yard Act 3.
So... halfway? I honestly can't remember...

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1828 on: October 09, 2014, 06:13:57 PM »

2000 Multiplayer Crowns... Yeah, I guess I know what I'm grinding next after Sims Freeplay. NOT THAT.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1829 on: October 09, 2014, 11:24:58 PM »

2000 crowns is not even close to being the bad one. Wink

Started the Dead Islands DLC with my two favorite schmucks.

Somehow a super fast "world" i made in Project Spark caught on.
I'm sitting at 574 downloads currently with an 88% approval rating.

I need to break 1k downloads with at least an 80% rating so if you or anyone you know owns a Win8 PC/Tablet or a Xbox One have them search for:
izret102 instant win (created by izret102 since there are copy cats) have them play it, like it, [optional extra request of: remix, save, upload it] and follow me.*

Please. On every account you have access to. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

*I've been doing the same for tons of people. I've come across some cool worlds. And as previously mentioned i've come across some really lame ones. When in 10 seconds i can fix a problem to make the world completable the original owner really should have tried a bit harder.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 12:00:32 AM by Izret101 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length