RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:07:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 197417 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »

Nothing lately. Think I'll pop in Xenoblade Chronicles again this afternoon and try to pick up where I left off.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »

Just finished Dmc: Devil May Cry. Short but sweet, ends at the right time before it gets repetitive.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 11:30:57 PM »

I've tried to enjoy playing GTAIV and its expansions, but no matter what I do something happens to prevent it.

GTAIV: Played and beat, but the crappy driving and annoying phonecalls will keep me from ever going back.

Lost and Damned: Lost my save about a year ago, and it was only a couple of missions from the end.  Shame really, since the bikes in this game drive so sweet, it went a long way towards me forgetting what Rockstar did to ruin the driving in GTA.

Ballad of Gay Tony - Despite the great intro the "driving on buttered wheels" sections of the game really bring me out of it.  Don't get me wrong, I have so qualms with the story presented in GTAIV (as it were), but rather the mechanics, which is the exact opposite of where I would rather be with these games.  I think I'm done trying for the next six or so months.

So:  Still playing Far Cry 2, and when my boy is hogging the computer to play his train simulations I attempting Obscure: Aftermath on the PSP.  For some reason this game reminds me of Deadly Premonition but without the bang-up story.  I'll give it another hour or so, then move on if necessary.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 02:15:23 AM »

Dmc: Devil May Cry

Just completed mission 2.

Gotta jump back on this now that the Bloody Palace DLC is out. Vergil's Downfall is also dropping on Tuesday/Wednesday, but wait until you finish the game to play that, as it picks up from where the main story ends.

Recently I've been rolling through Metal Gear Rising. Again, a case of a good game that is criminally short. Thank god there's lot of stuff to unlock and collectibles to find, or else I'd be kicking myself for paying full price for it.

I don't know, i hardly download any DLC cause i refuse to pay for something that should be inside the game, but i will think about it, i'm really enjoying DmC.

By the way, mission 12 right now.

Bloody Palace is free to download, and it gives you a 100+ wave enemy challenge to beat. Vergil I think will be $10 to download, but I get it for free for pre-ordering Cool

Paully3433
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »

Started playing through the Sly Collection for PS3, hoping to get all 3 of those done before MLB 13 The Show on March 5th.

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »

going through Metal Gear Rising now, and really enjoying it. Some Aliens: CM MP and Halo 4 MP on the side with friends online.

Keelah se'lai
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 01:11:11 PM »

Earthworm Jim HD (WP7) - I am now starting my Original difficulty run.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 08:21:43 PM »

Been playing a bunch of Battlefront II on the LAN with the roommates. Also a bit of Left 4 Dead 2 but can't get it to run on one of the laptops.

When shall his new form be revealed?
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 10:54:48 PM »

Since I finally got my free PC set up, I've been playing the web version of Wordament to try and get another completion in the bag for this year. Smiley

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »

I just got done playing World of Warcraft.  My guild is trying to kill the last heroic level boss of this content tier and they want to raid every night until we kill it.  No, oh God no don't let this happen.  I'm so spent on WoW right now, raiding every night might kill the game for me.  If we don't kill the boss by Thursday I will not be happy.
Missionfailed
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 11:47:08 PM »

Was playing Revenge of Shinobi and The Terminator on the sega cd. First time with The Terminator
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2013, 10:53:45 AM »

Started up New Super Mario Bros U last night. Having a blast with it!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2013, 01:40:39 PM »

Earthworm Jim HD (WP7) - Just need to finish off the last 3 levels now.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2013, 08:16:14 PM »

Just started my Warcraft raid for tonight and a bunch of key members couldn't come on, so we're just going to do practice pulls.  Practice pulls, for those of you not in the know, basically means "You ain't killing shit and we're just going to die repeatedly".  The next 3 hours are going to be balls.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2013, 08:44:11 PM »

Just started my Warcraft raid for tonight and a bunch of key members couldn't come on, so we're just going to do practice pulls.  Practice pulls, for those of you not in the know, basically means "You ain't killing shit and we're just going to die repeatedly".  The next 3 hours are going to be balls.

...and why are you bothering with that tonight? You just want to practice dying?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length