RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:16:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Arcade Cabs (Share here) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Arcade Cabs (Share here)  (Read 4079 times)
NxCmp
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: November 24, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »

Anyone here collect or have one or more arcade cabs ? I have a Gauntlet Dark Legacy 4 player cab myself in great condition, minus a bit of bubbling under the vinyl sides. I would like to get more but will be moving in a few months so it does not seem like a good idea to get more at this time.

Need computer or other I.T. related help ? Send me a PM, would be glad to help.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »

i've got a Neo Geo MVS with King of Fighter's '95 on it. i think all the internal components are original but the cabinet is a Midway cab for Galaxian (it even has the original label for that on the wood inside). it's fully functional though so i'm happy with it, and i got a decent deal on it too.
NxCmp
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 10:30:11 PM »

i've got a Neo Geo MVS with King of Fighter's '95 on it. i think all the internal components are original but the cabinet is a Midway cab for Galaxian (it even has the original label for that on the wood inside). it's fully functional though so i'm happy with it, and i got a decent deal on it too.
Nice, I have been thinking about trying to get a NEO GEO AES system, but may just get the 4 game  cab. I'll have to take a picture of the Dark Legacy cab and post it here tomorrow. It's by the front room window, lighting will be better tomorrow morning.

Need computer or other I.T. related help ? Send me a PM, would be glad to help.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 12:34:08 AM »

I have a Ms. Pac-Man cab.

I use to have Elevator Action but I traded it for Shinobi. Also had Assault & Space Invaders but I have sold all of them. Ms. Pac-man I dont see ever selling.

Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 02:12:23 AM »

I gutted my problematic Lethal Enforcers so a guy at work and I can build a MAME cabinet.  Otherwise I'm still holding onto my 1979 Head On from Sega-Gremlin.  Pic in profile.  My next considerations are sitting in a local sandwich shop, where there is a Neo Geo MVS and a Sega After Burner.  I know the owner will sell, but there will be serious negotiations.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 02:12:51 AM »

Just snagged my first arcade cab in Soul Edge. It is all original from what my research shows, but has some serious wear and tear on it.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 08:59:52 PM »

I'm up to 8 now, though 3 of them aren't working right now.  I've got P.O.W., Sky Shark (in a converted Gorf cab), Street Fighter II Championship Edition, Dig Dug, Galaga, Ms. Pac-Man (Not working), 4 Player TMNT (Needs new power supply) and Centipede (monitor needs repair).

I've been meaning to fix all three of my busted ones for a while, but I just can't seem to find the time to order parts, let alone actually repair them.  Though to be honest, I am terrified of doing monitor work.  I know how to discharge it, but I just can't shake the feeling that I'll mess something up along the way and end up in the hospital.  I'm a giant infant.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 11:34:13 PM »

A four-player action scroller like TMNT or X-men, or the simpsons would be awesome to have. Get the TMNT going! [Sorry for my TMNT bias...I have a problem...Smiley]

INVISIGOTH
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 08:19:25 AM »

I used to have Street Fighter 2, Time Pilot, and Operation Wolf  Sad
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 09:22:43 AM »

No arcades yet but would love a Simpsons, TMNT Turtles in Time or TMNT II Arcade, Gauntlet Legends all for mulit-player cabs...and as for Singles that's a long long list - PC10 for sure, Mario Bros, Nintendo VS. of any kind, Pac-Man, Tron (any of them) and Street Fighter II, those are just my top few that I want.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 09:40:52 AM »

I have an arcade auction very close to my house every other month. I'm more of a pinball guy (14 total), but if ever a Warlords cocktail rears it's ugly head, that sucker is mine!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 10:18:18 AM »

No cabs. There are still a few around me left...I hope. I would like to acquire a Donkey Kong cab. Those PC10's look pretty damn sweet too! Someday I might drop the $$$$ on an Addams Family Pin.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 10:52:43 AM »

I have an arcade auction very close to my house every other month. I'm more of a pinball guy (14 total), but if ever a Warlords cocktail rears it's ugly head, that sucker is mine!

Not if I steal it first.
Gentlemen's agreement - whomever gets one first invites the other over for a drink and a couple hours of ridiculous fort destruction.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 11:32:40 AM »

Not if I steal it first.
Gentlemen's agreement - whomever gets one first invites the other over for a drink and a couple hours of ridiculous fort destruction.

Agreed good sir.

[img width=332 height=396]http://i.imgur.com/xuL8tat.png[/img]

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Rtype84
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 05:43:34 PM »

I have a Nintendo playchoice 10.  do you any of you guys know if there is a good place to buy games for it or is ebay my only option?  I have 10 but I would like to swap a one or two of them out that I don't play.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length