RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:58:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Random Video Game Music 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print
Author Topic: Random Video Game Music  (Read 106498 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2019, 05:53:24 PM »

Really digging this song! Is the whole soundtrack as good?

Yeah, I think its one of the most underrated PS3 rpgs in general.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Silv3r
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2019, 05:35:33 PM »

http://youtu.be/WuhqoZvyntA

There’s a great gothic metal remix of Bloody Tears on YouTube that I love. I also love the Halo theme and Black Orchid’s theme from Killer Instinct, but the Gale of Darkness version of Miror B’s theme is still my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2019, 11:38:49 PM »

Getting back into my Dreamcast library with a good one.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2019, 11:55:33 AM »

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2019, 01:03:59 PM »

Time for some appropriate music:
https://www.youtube.com/p...Tai6HR5beIDWWoe7b8qneEkBo

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:27:18 PM by mumboking » Logged
Brycer345
Tiger Gizmondo

Canada

Stats
« Reply #230 on: December 01, 2019, 08:13:16 PM »

ZX Kid
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2020, 07:50:33 AM »

Some of the best music for the C64 have been turned up to 11

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2020, 12:27:38 PM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #233 on: May 15, 2020, 10:13:05 PM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #234 on: June 21, 2020, 12:44:14 PM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #235 on: October 22, 2020, 04:57:17 PM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2021, 02:38:29 AM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2022, 05:14:09 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length