RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:53:34 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | my friend was in a car accdent 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: my friend was in a car accdent  (Read 5031 times)
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: June 22, 2004, 08:15:05 PM »

I just found out today that my friend was in a car accident.  she says she's ok but she cracked a couple ribs. she likes viewtiful Joe, so I'm going to go see her and bring her my game cube and viewtiful Joe tommrow.

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 12:43:58 AM »

Well that pretty much blows.  Hopefully she recovers quickly and isn't in much pain.  Nobody else was hurt I hope?  Tell her your scary internet friend hopes she gets better soon and that all else is well for her.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 12:55:25 AM »

Cracking a few ribs? How can that be? Wasn't she wearing a seatbelt and did she smash on the steering wheel?
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 11:29:03 AM »

Maybe now she'll be smart enough not to get into a vehicle with someone that can't drive or learn to drive, whatever. Sorry dude but I'm not too sympathetic cause to my experience people get their licenses from cracker jacks boxes and others are too quick to get into a vehicle with an irresponsible driver. Every time you get into a vehicle your're putting your life into someone else's hands.

shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 01:13:20 PM »

/agreed

this past spring it seemed like every weekend some teens were dead from driving around like asses on the road.  no sympathy
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2004, 01:53:54 PM »

Where does it say that the girl is a bad driver? All Freak boy said was that she had been in an accident. Maybe some lunatic drove into her. You guys are pretty quick to judge.
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2004, 03:44:01 PM »

Yeah, for real.  The girl could have been sitting at a stop light for all you guys know and had a crazy drunk person run into her.  Even if it was her that caused the accident, people screw up sometimes.  Hill hopping is something I have no sympathy for, but Jesus.  Getting in an accident sucks.  Have some sympathy.

Zimbacca
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2004, 05:03:01 PM »

Cracking a few ribs? How can that be? Wasn't she wearing a seatbelt and did she smash on the steering wheel?

her car sucks, her seatbelts only work half the time so she slammed her chest into the steering wheel.  

Maybe now she'll be smart enough not to get into a vehicle with someone that can't drive or learn to drive, whatever. Sorry dude but I'm not too sympathetic cause to my experience people get their licenses from cracker jacks boxes and others are too quick to get into a vehicle with an irresponsible driver. Every time you get into a vehicle your're putting your life into someone else's hands.

their already was an accident blocking her lane, so one of the cops told her to go into the other lane, and some dumbass in a black jeep came speeding around the corner and slammed into her.

shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2004, 05:11:24 PM »

i'm just kinda sick of hearing about stupid drivers that all.
but it wasnt her fault so good for her.  now she can be a real american and sue
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 12:37:34 AM »

She was pretty super stupid to drive around with faulty seatbelts though. Very very very stupid.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 09:16:20 AM »

Hey when your a kid, you don't always have the option of getting something like that fixed.  Hell, even now I let major things go a long time before I fix them.  My speddometer has been fried for like a month.  I just don't want to shell out the 300 bucks to get a new instrument cluster board.
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2004, 10:21:27 AM »

She shouldn't drive with a broken seatbelt. It's not safe. If you can't drive a car safely, you shouldn't drive one at all.  
Odonadon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2004, 06:37:26 AM »

Priorities.  It's about being responsible with your money.  If your seatbelts are busted, (it IS illegal to drive without them, remember, not to mention dangerous) then you get them fixed.  Before you party, before you buy that new PS2 game, before ANYTHING.  No excuses.

OD

If Jesus were alive today I'm sure he'd own a PS2.
http://turbo2k.net - TurboGrafx-16 Megasite.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2004, 08:34:44 PM »

What OD said. In some states she could have lost her license for gettin caught with broken seatbelts. She's damn lucky all she did was get banged up.

Zimbacca
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2004, 09:02:25 PM »

yeah, she is.  she even admits that it was stupid that she was driving with her seat belts not working.  

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length