RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:10:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 278352 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #510 on: November 24, 2016, 08:37:59 PM »

Zag, You are correct about the P-38 being the preferred pistol of Nazi officers. But the pistol was used by German army, even before the rise of the Nazi regime. After the Krauts lost, the German army kept using the P-38 until 1994.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #511 on: November 24, 2016, 10:51:24 PM »

Zag, You are correct about the P-38 being the preferred pistol of Nazi officers. But the pistol was used by German army, even before the rise of the Nazi regime. After the Krauts lost, the German army kept using the P-38 until 1994.

Makes sense; they were on a pretty a tight budget after the war, seeing as how they could no longer access all the plundered gold, artwork, and other valuables they sent to Switzerland for safe-keeping. Waste not, want not...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #512 on: November 26, 2016, 11:20:25 PM »

Grabbed this little guy on Blue Friday:

On a side note: probably the only semi-decent thing the live-action TransFormers flicks have ever done is make Bumblebee somewhat badass... the John-Turturro-golden-showers incident notwithstanding. It's a far from that little bitch in the G1 show who constantly got the Autobots in a bind...
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #513 on: December 04, 2016, 11:07:01 PM »

Ok, so its been a little while since my last post. Lets see some of the stuff I have grabbed lately (Sorry if I repost anything):

A couple new Lego sets:

Got me the eb games exclusive Star Wars Black 6" C3-PO

Finally with R2

Been starting on collecting the vintage Star Wars stuff lately:

Got another MOTUC figure in the mail recently, EVIL_LYN!!!:

Greyskull is ruled by evil:

Thats all for now.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #514 on: December 13, 2016, 08:50:40 PM »

Well, guess I will post again. Been buying more vintage Star Wars stuff, and another collector case came in the post, the other day:

Oooh! So shiny, you can see my reflection!

Lets open her up:

My cat clearly wasnt moving for this photo, so I just opened the case ON him.

I know I mentioned it awhile back, but my buddy promised to hook me up with some more TMNT stuff. This is what I ended up with:

Lastly, excited for Rogue One, and snapped these two up from Walmart:

I think its pretty rad, that Donnie Yen, now has an action figure.

That's all for now.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #515 on: December 14, 2016, 01:29:58 PM »

Vintage Star Wars collecting is a lot of fun.  Star Wars used to be my main collecting hobby before video games took over.  I had been actively collecting for almost my whole life but eventually burnt myself out on the modern stuff.  I still have everything but I only have my vintage stuff and a character focus (Zuckuss) displayed these days.  I'll still pick up stuff every now and then but game collecting has taken over as my hobby.

Here's a pic of how it's currently displayed.  I don't have a complete vintage collection unfortunately but it's pretty close.  Also there's some M.A.S.K. toys at the bottom.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #516 on: December 14, 2016, 07:30:46 PM »

Awesome collection! That Zuckuss figure is really sweet. He has been one of my favourite vintage toys, that I recently acquired. I love M.A.S.K. also. I had the Switchblade and Jackhammer as a kid, and at some point, I would like to get some nice CIB samples for my collection.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #517 on: December 15, 2016, 03:10:17 PM »

Thanks! 

Yeah, M.A.S.K. was an awesome toy line!  I have most of the first and second series but only a couple of the split second toys.  They can get expensive dues to all the parts.  IDW just recently launched a new M.A.S.K. comic book so maybe it will get some new life.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #518 on: December 15, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »

M.A.S.K.?! You mean those half-assed TransFormers wanna-bes? Why not just collect the real deal instead, like a real '80s toy enthusiast? Tongue On the upside: I'm diggin' all the Star Wars swag. Just make sure to never infect it with toys from the prequels...  yuck

Speakin' of the real deal: wait'll ya see what I got comin' down the line. Boy oh boy, will it be spectacularly-super-mega-awesome...
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #519 on: December 16, 2016, 01:17:03 AM »

Vintage Star Wars collecting is a lot of fun.  Star Wars used to be my main collecting hobby before video games took over.  I had been actively collecting for almost my whole life but eventually burnt myself out on the modern stuff.  I still have everything but I only have my vintage stuff and a character focus (Zuckuss) displayed these days.  I'll still pick up stuff every now and then but game collecting has taken over as my hobby.

Here's a pic of how it's currently displayed.  I don't have a complete vintage collection unfortunately but it's pretty close.  Also there's some M.A.S.K. toys at the bottom.

Great stuff! Used to collect the Power of the Force line. Used to have everything in boxes until a little hurricane named Katrina ruined the boxes, was able to save the toys at least. I always liked Bossk the most from the bounty hunters. Zuckuss is pretty cool as well

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #520 on: December 16, 2016, 01:57:44 AM »

Great stuff! Used to collect the Power of the Force line. Used to have everything in boxes until a little hurricane named Katrina ruined the boxes, was able to save the toys at least. I always liked Bossk the most from the bounty hunters. Zuckuss is pretty cool as well

No love for Dengar or 4-LOM?  Cry
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #521 on: December 16, 2016, 12:05:04 PM »

thanks guys!  Zuckuss was always my favorite because he looked cool and didn't get my love.  I got a lot of stuff in there from vintage / modern prototypes to one of a kind artwork.

M.A.S.K.?! You mean those half-assed TransFormers wanna-bes? Why not just collect the real deal instead, like a real '80s toy enthusiast? Tongue On the upside: I'm diggin' all the Star Wars swag. Just make sure to never infect it with toys from the prequels...  yuck

Speakin' of the real deal: wait'll ya see what I got comin' down the line. Boy oh boy, will it be spectacularly-super-mega-awesome...

Older picture as I have moved the Star Wars and M.A.S.K. stuff out of this bookshelf but I do indeed have some Transformers too:P

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #522 on: December 16, 2016, 12:06:56 PM »

That's actually what most of my modern stuff is is Power of the Force.  I believe I have an almost complete collection and just missing a few late released vehicles.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #523 on: December 21, 2016, 12:16:51 PM »

Pretty much the same here. Not sure if I am missing any figures but more than likely.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #524 on: December 31, 2016, 04:08:04 PM »

A few more scores lately.

Added to my modern Star Wars collection:

Bought some World of Nintendo dudes:

Before I jump into a huge MOTU post, I want to show off the COOLEST Lego set, I have ever had the privilege of owning and assembling:

It was such a fun build, and at 4600 pieces+, it took me two days, with a combined 17 hours.

Ok last is my MOTU stuff. Got the last figure in my toy subscription for 2016. He was my least favourite of all of them:

Terrible...

Some more He-man goodies:

Been putting off getting one of these for awhile. This "technically" completes my Castle Greyskull. I bought two to open one:

Got a couple more vehicles too:

The last thing I got from Mattel, was a Giant He-Man figure, to go with my giant Skeletor (Golgo 13 for scale):

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length