RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:05:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276214 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2014, 10:33:44 PM »

Some more pics of the two fave's from my big score:

MP Grimlock with his light-up feature in his right arm:

Dino mode posing with (not quite to scale) G1 Bumblebee and a 3rd party toy company set of Sparkplug and Spike Witwicky figures.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2014, 12:48:38 AM »

From a surprise source, the Cobra Terror Drome.  And since I don't collect G.I. Joes anymore, it's up FS/FT.  Send offers for what you think it's worth.  I'm open to cash or games.  It's big, so be prepared to pay for a large shipping box.

There is some discoloration and it needs to be cleaned, but most of the pieces seem to be there.  The jet looks like it became a chew toy, unfortunately.  And there are few panels that have broken hinges.  But damn!  I would have loved this thing when I was a kid.

Relax, I can fix it.

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2014, 07:13:11 PM »

Picked this up the other day.  One of my favorites as a kid.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2014, 07:20:43 PM »

Picked this up the other day.  One of my favorites as a kid.

A childhood fave of mine as well; it was a double-whammy for a Transformers/Robotech fan such as myself. I played with that bad boy 'til he literally fell apart and the white plastic parts had yellowed. He had a pretty good amount of die-cast metal at a time when toys started the transition to all plastic. One of the most poseable TransFormers of its era, too, with solid ratcheting *click-click-click* joints in the knees, hips, and shoulders.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »

Same Here!!!! I still remember the Christmas I got this. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2014, 08:50:42 PM »

Wow. Nice scores! @Techie tempted to make an offer on that Terrordrome

@HungryMoose That Jetfire looks amazing. I have a loose one, but mine has a bit of yellowing , and I only have about half of his accessories.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2014, 11:39:10 AM »

Impulse purchase:

Kre-O isn't that bad, but it sure as hell does not compare to the far superior Lego.

Still kind of a cool set though, for the $25 it cost me. Has a nifty little light-up feature as well:

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2014, 09:43:04 AM »

My brother got all of these:

he still has the Turtle Van, Shredder, Krang, Splinter, and Foot Soldier on Layaway.

Then picked these all up for $10.00.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »

A PS3 AND a blu-ray player?  But why Jim?  Why?!?

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »

A PS3 AND a blu-ray player?  But why Jim?  Why?!?
Gotta keep the PS3's laser in good condition, eh?
Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2014, 08:47:13 PM »

I sincerely think that's a misnomer.  As each unit is different, it's lifespan is different.  If you love your console and are not rough with it I think it will last the same length of time no matter what you do with it.  Only play games or watch movies too.  I'm still using the same original PS3 I got back in 2009 with no issues and I play PS3, PS1, DVD and Blu-rays in it.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2014, 11:30:23 PM »

Funny the subject of Blu-Ray should be brought up, 'cuz I was thinking of buying a copy of a certain movie* after discovering this bad boy at the haunted Toys "R" Us:

*Just the first movie. And the second one... on closeout.

"I bought that for ($1 x 24.99)1.0875!"

Well he sure can't shoot would-be rapists in the beanbag while trapped in that plastic prison, so...

Yeah, that's right: unlike some sociopathic freaks on this site I could mention, I like to free my toys from their boxes and display 'em loose, as they were meant to be displayed. And if you don't like it, then...

Oh yeah, that's the stuff:

Oh, and you gotta check out this awesome action feature-- just push the switch on the back of Robo's right thigh:

Aaaaand...

So, whattaya think, Emil?

If only the MacFarlane action figure had had that feature back in the day. And I'm still waiting on the removable helmet. However, the guys at NECA did a pretty good sculpt of the nostrils:

Look closely at the left nostril, and you'll make out a miniscule, finely detailed booger.

Now you're probably wondering what I did with the jetpack and cannon-arm attachment accessories. Well, I put 'em right where they belong:

I'll be damned if I'm gonna hold onto anything that reminds me of RoboCop 3Angry

Now when are they gonna come around to making a Clarence Boddicker action figure? Talk about a criminal act...  Sad

'Late
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2014, 12:10:37 AM »

I sincerely think that's a misnomer.  As each unit is different, it's lifespan is different.  If you love your console and are not rough with it I think it will last the same length of time no matter what you do with it.  Only play games or watch movies too.  I'm still using the same original PS3 I got back in 2009 with no issues and I play PS3, PS1, DVD and Blu-rays in it.

Lol I already had to change my laser and the whole drive in my ps3 so hence the blu ray player :-) good observation.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2014, 01:24:37 AM »

zag you crack me up haha that action figure is awesome!  And I totally agree with the robocop 3 statement!!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »

Yeah, that's right: unlike some sociopathic freaks on this site I could mention, I like to free my toys from their boxes and display 'em loose

I will take "sociopathic freak" as a compliment!  Grin

Seriously though, nice Murphy. The only thing that thing needs, is a nice scale ED-209.

Speaking of "sociapathic"....well actually I got nothing on that particular subject, but I do have a pretty decent toy score, due in the post this week, so stay tuned.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:23:27 AM by EngineerMike » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length