RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:45:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276208 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2016, 12:01:58 PM »

Great find from Goodwill, its boxed and complete for 8.00. I think its the toy line based on the cartoon. Never watched the cartoon myself, but I liked the movies, and the Live-Action TV show was okay.

Never seen that before but it is cool.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2016, 01:25:12 AM »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 09:40:39 PM by tactical_nuke » Logged
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2016, 02:36:21 AM »

I know what you mean about kaiju figures

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2016, 07:01:21 PM »

I don't collect Kaiju, but what guy, can't appreciate giant monsters?

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #454 on: June 10, 2016, 02:25:26 AM »

Not sure, are they worth knowing?

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2016, 10:15:45 AM »

Not sure, are they worth knowing?
Tokusatsu is a bit of an acquired taste. But if you're already into geeky stuff then it's easy.

I just nabbed this for a buck today. It's so awesome.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #456 on: June 12, 2016, 11:05:46 AM »

Of course, I was joking 😊. Nice Alien vs. Predator figures. I have the one where its a diorama of Predator vs. The Queen.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #457 on: July 07, 2016, 02:32:06 PM »

Hey now...

Several third-party TransFormers upgrade sets I preordered last Christmas Eve are finally available off backorder, and will be heading my way fairly soon. Naturally, I'll be more than happy to show 'em off when they arrive.

In the meantime, last weekend I grabbed a couple complete open-box G1 TransFormers rereleases, both for $5, at a local Goodwill:

...'Late
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:35:28 PM by Zagnorch P. Welinskivitch II, Esq. » Logged
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #458 on: July 07, 2016, 05:46:26 PM »

most of my G1 stuff, is those awesome encores. The only thing that kinda sucks, is changed missiles and decals. Good score for $5.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #459 on: July 09, 2016, 12:33:05 AM »

Time for a post. So I collect MOTU among other toys. Many of you are familiar with the ever iconic Castle Grayskull. Many though, don't know about the toy accesory that came out to accompany Castle Grayskull. Enter the Point Dread playset. In the He-man mini-comics, Point Dread was a location that was like the bad guys castle in Krull. It could teleport around, but unlike Krull, it had a bird-looking aircraft called the Talon Fighter, that had a Aerie like mount. The toy version, was cool in the sense, that the whole playset/vehicle actually went on top of the Castle. I recently got a second MOTUC Point Dread, so I could open it. I did a video review but I wont subject you all to that. Here's a couple shots of Point Dread w/ Talon Fighter, attached to the top of the Classics Grayskull:

And another of the playset, where it resides, in my toy room:

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #460 on: July 09, 2016, 12:51:36 AM »

Looks awesome!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #461 on: July 11, 2016, 12:18:48 PM »

Decided to snag the last one of these guys Walmart had on the shelf (My buddy got the other one):

Got lucky this morning, and the package from MattyCollector showed up (before Canada post has a lockout and goes on strike).

and....

I already had a Skeletor from my Club Grayskull subcription, but when they released the figure for sale to the public, I felt greedy and decided to buy 2 more (limit was 3). These sold out in 4 minutes. I now have two sealed, so I could crack this open and enjoy!

Shameless box art pose:

The flag on Grayskull has now been turned, symbolizing that evil, has truly triumphed:

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #462 on: July 11, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »

Shameless box art pose:

*YAWN*

You want a REAL staff of power, check this bad-boy out:

A little third-party accessory to go with Generations Blitzwing... though I have no idea which TransFormers show, comic, or other story this particular weapon first appeared, or was ever actually used.

The flag on Grayskull has now been turned, symbolizing that evil, has truly triumphed:

Serves him right, that third-rate watered-down Conan wanna-be paint-mascot.

BTW give thanks to Skelly for being such a great inspiration to grim-reaper Blitzie, willya?

Don't feel too bad for Combiner-Wars Optimus; for every one in my collection that falls, another one takes his place... as you'll soon see.

Until then...

...'Late
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #463 on: July 15, 2016, 07:40:52 PM »

Well, I was told on another thread, to get back to my toy thread, so here I am! Anyways recently grabbed more scores.

First up is a Matchbox truck I ordered from the ebay:

Box is a little beat up, but overall happy with the price and condition.

Stopped by my local Walmart the other day and grabbed this stuff:

I heard the Gold Mario is a bit tricky to get, so I grabbed him when I saw him on the pegs.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2016, 01:52:17 AM »

Hey, um... you think you could build that Lego airplane, then take it and throw it right into a wall, causing it to violently shatter into a zillion pieces? Oh, and could you film it, and PM me the video? I'd really appreciate it if you could pack as many of the "fun in the park" people in the plane as possible for max casualties. Maybe even voice a few of the people screaming in terror and yelling, "OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA FREAKING DIE" while you're at it. I know my request is pretty morbid and downright disturbing, but... the latest season of Air Crash Investigation concluded last month, and I'm going through withdrawal. It's just a little something to take the edge off, you know?

On a more serious note: a few long-awaited goodies are due to arrive some time tomorrow, and I can hardly wait to show 'em to y'all.

Until then...

...'Late
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length