RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:40:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276125 times)
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #555 on: March 16, 2018, 01:14:42 AM »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 09:38:49 PM by tactical_nuke » Logged
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #556 on: March 16, 2018, 01:41:21 AM »

I picked these guys and gal up for $10 a pop at Wal-Mart today. I've never seen them before.

For anyone interested in these, they're Wal*Mart exclusive.  They're not just vinyl figures, they're Stretch Armstrong-like stretchy toys.  They are the most video game accurate piece of merchandise to come from the Rampage movie marketing blitz.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #557 on: March 16, 2018, 09:31:05 PM »

Gottem
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #558 on: March 16, 2018, 11:45:07 PM »

I love Rampage. I will check my Walmart next week to see if they got them.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2018, 01:42:50 PM »

Finally got my ExoSquad toys out of storage and displayed.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2018, 10:43:09 PM »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 09:38:57 PM by tactical_nuke » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #561 on: April 02, 2018, 04:49:58 PM »

Glad to see the last several posts have been offering some variety to the thread with more'n a few non-Transformers scores.

That having been said, take a look at what I recently acquired:

It's a velcro-backed Hello Kitty Optimus Prime patch! Isn't she just t3h ad0rbz?!

But wait-- who's holding it up? Let's pull back to reveal...

... a high-end knock-off of MP-36 Masterpiece Megatron with head upgrade! I have a fusion arm-cannon upgrade on order for this fine gentleman, as well as a reprolabels decal sheet to give him a more G1 toy look.

But wait-- who's the big guy behind him?

It's none other than the Wei Jiang NE-1 MegaMaster, the upsized quasi-knockoff of MP-36 Megs! Now what do I mean by quasi-knockoff? I might explain in the future, if I feel like it. ANYway, he has a few upgrades coming as well, hopefully very soon...

Whelp, that's about it for now. Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter and/or April Fools, and until next time...

...'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #562 on: June 28, 2018, 02:35:56 PM »

Not a current toy score yet, but I'm definitely keeping my eye out for this bad boy:

An even more oversized KO of MP10 Optimus that stands about 28" (71 cm) tall in robot mode, and would make a great ride for my RoboCop figure in truck mode. BTW I wonder how much longer 'till they release a 1:1-scale version? And don't even get me started on the trailer accessory for this behemoth.

See you next time when I show off my latest batch of TransFormers goodies...

...'Late
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #563 on: June 28, 2018, 03:41:23 PM »

Damn that Prime is huge!

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2018, 09:17:02 AM »

Took advantage of the GameStop clearance sale.  These were half off the sticker price.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #565 on: July 09, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »

All right, time to show off my latest batch of TransFormers (mostly) mini-bots:

- Power of the Primes Inferno, which is a repaint and slight redeco of Combiner Wars Protectobot Hot Spot. Personally, I prefer Inferno's red-and-black paint job over his predecessor's light-blue-and-red livery.

- On the left and the middle are the second wave of PotP Prime Masters figures, tributes to the Pretenders toys that showed up in the late '80s, near the end of the Gen-1 toy run. On the right is a Japanese Transformers Legends Shockwave figure with Cancer headmaster mini-figure.

- Above left is Centuritron, the combined form of the Generations series mini-con assault team. Above right is the Armada Emergency mini-con team. Below are a half-dozen Micromaster combiners, whose front halves and back halves are interchangeable. Each half transforms into its very own robot.

Aaaand finally, there's this bad boy:

If this looks somewhat familiar, here's the likely reason why:

As you can see, Mega-Maid wasn't the only TransFormers reference in Spaceballs.

Whelp, that's it for now. Join me next time when I whip out another awesome bit of Spaceballs merch:

...'Late
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #566 on: August 11, 2018, 02:58:55 PM »

Been a long time since I made any post here. Need to try and change that. Here are some recent pickups:

Untitled by Michael Rancourt, on Flickr

These are new/updated versions of the classic Masters of the Universe figures, offered through Super 7. She-Ra is the only figure of those 4, that is an entirely new figure. The other 3, are redeco/repaints.

Bugs me how He-mans head is turned completely to the side. Makes me badly want to open it up to spin his head forward!

Walmart is starting to get reissue/updated G1 Transformers. I nabbed the only two I could find:

jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #567 on: August 11, 2018, 04:58:27 PM »

Walmart is starting to get reissue/updated G1 Transformers. I nabbed the only two I could find:

I picked up Starscream today, do you know what other ones have been released?
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #568 on: August 11, 2018, 07:31:47 PM »

So, for the mini bots, they released: Bumblebee, Swerve, Outback and Tailgate. For the bigger bots, they have released Starscream, and Hot Rod.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #569 on: August 11, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »

One thing to note about these reissues. They all have been modified slightly from their original versions. The minibots all have "improved" faces, with additional paint deco.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length