RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:52:54 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The small "Toy" scores thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51 Print
Author Topic: The small "Toy" scores thread  (Read 276171 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #645 on: December 09, 2019, 04:53:21 PM »

Nice Voltron score. I have been watching CIB versions on eBay a lot the past couple years.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #646 on: December 10, 2019, 02:17:27 AM »

All right, time to steer this back to TransFormers. And what better way to do that than showing off this sweet poster I bought from an Etsy artist:

Needless to say, my main man really digs it:

ANYway, there's even more to come; don't miss it!

- 'Late
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #647 on: December 10, 2019, 12:33:01 PM »

All right, time to steer this back to TransFormers. And what better way to do that than showing off this sweet poster I bought from an Etsy artist:
That's a great looking poster!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2019, 07:41:14 PM »

Aaaaaaand that's all for now.

More to come real soon...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #649 on: March 22, 2020, 05:21:50 PM »

Hey now!

This is so me:

Speaking of "essentials": I have a couple that should hit my stoop in about a week or so. Don't miss it!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #650 on: May 07, 2020, 05:55:45 PM »

Hey now,

I hope none of you have been too... devastated by the ongoing plague.

Stay safe out there, guys.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #651 on: May 21, 2020, 12:41:19 AM »

Hey now...

Even though I've been staying indoors for the last couple of months, I managed to make a whole bunch of friends during my stint in the stir:

Now what circle of friends would be complete without this guy:

While I'm rather disappointed by the trailer accessory, the figure itself is pretty cash.

Of course, no Optimus Prime would be complete without his Autobot Matrix of Leadership (TM):

ANYway, that's about it for now. I have a few more things coming in over the next few weeks that I might show off here... but I make no promises.

Until next time: stay safe , y'all.

- Z
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #652 on: May 27, 2020, 11:56:44 AM »

Those Earthrise figures look fantastic!  I thought the previous figures in the trilogy were cool looking figures but I always preferred the earth alt modes.  I haven't got anything from these lines but I'm planning on getting that Prime as I don't own any modern Prime figures and that's pretty much a scaled down Masterpiece from what I've seen.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #653 on: May 29, 2020, 01:20:25 AM »

Those Earthrise figures look fantastic!  I thought the previous figures in the trilogy were cool looking figures but I always preferred the earth alt modes.

I hear ya about the Cybertronian alt-modes, bud. There was one particular figure from the Siege series I didn't buy because I didn't dig his vehicular mode at all. They also made a version of him for the Power of the Primes series where I didn't like his robot mode. Fortunately, the Earthrise rendition appears to be the best of both worlds... which is scheduled to land on my front stoop some time next week.

I haven't got anything from these lines but I'm planning on getting that Prime as I don't own any modern Prime figures and that's pretty much a scaled down Masterpiece from what I've seen.

Like I'd stated in my previous post, while the trailer's no great shakes, Optie himself is pretty solid. This guy was definitely inspired by his MP-10 counterpart, and they also carried over a surprising amount of his Siege look. And there will likely be a 3rd party outfit that will produce a proper trailer for this bad boy by the end of the year. And if they do, and I acquire one, guess where you can go to see pics of it...
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #654 on: June 22, 2020, 06:10:12 PM »

Hey now!

Time to lay out my latest plaything pickups from the past month:

I also bought a little something-something direct from Sunrise Land:

"Your move, Decepti-creep."

BTW the helmet is removable; just pop it off to reveal the face of HOLY F*CKING $#!+ WHAT THE M0+#3RF*CK

Whoah, that... um... that was quite the reveal. *SHUDDER*

Whelp, that's about it for now.  While I don't have any new toys coming in any time soon, I have several third-party TransFormers upgrade kits on the way that'll really beef things up. Rest assured you'll be the first to see the results of these upgrades... don't miss it!

-'Late
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #655 on: June 23, 2020, 10:30:34 AM »

That Robocop is awesome!  But no eyes?!  Shocked

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #656 on: June 23, 2020, 06:08:06 PM »

That Robocop is awesome!  But no eyes?!  Shocked

Just three different mouths that can be topped by the regular helmet or battle-damaged helmet.

There is an eBayer from Indonesia offering a custom made unhelmeted head for $75 ($50 + $25 shipping); I think I'll pass. As much as I like to buy upgrades for my playthings, I'm way too cheap to shell out that much just for a little head-- hey, wait a minute...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/...f84a99:g:ypgAAOSwPPxeSOln
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 08:06:02 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #657 on: July 03, 2020, 07:18:50 PM »

Time to show off the latest batch of gap-fillers & upgrades I got for some of my TransFormers Siege and Earthrise figures.

First up, some much-needed enhancements for the Optimus Prime trailer:

Of course, no Optie upgrade set is complete without that axe-hand dealie that you saw in that one epidoes for about thirty seconds:

Now take a gander at these Grapple upgrades and Sideswipe spoiler:

Whelp, that's it for now. Tune in next time for even more upgrades! Coming soon... maybe.

- 'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #658 on: July 06, 2020, 09:02:40 PM »

More upgrades, this time for Wheeljack:

-'Late
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #659 on: July 07, 2020, 10:50:46 AM »

Nice!  Where are the upgrades coming from?  I might have to look into the Prime one if I ever get around to purchasing him lol

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length