RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:27:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Anyone else here a crazed baseball fan? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Anyone else here a crazed baseball fan?  (Read 30704 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 07:30:01 AM »

One lowlife scumbag L.A. team down, one to go.

EAT A D*CK, DODGERS! GO CARDS!

MISSOURI BASEBALL STRONG

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 09:57:36 AM »

One lowlife scumbag L.A. team down, one to go.

EAT A D*CK, DODGERS! GO CARDS!

MISSOURI BASEBALL STRONG

F*CK MIZZOU! AND GIVE KANSAS CITY BACK TO KANSAS, A$$HOLES!  grrr

Errr... sorry 'bout that. Kinda got carried away there.

(awkward silence)

Oh, will you look at the time. Gotta book...

...Go Giants
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2014, 03:45:27 AM »

GIANTS!? oh hell no...ha ha

My Rox finally fired our GM and the new guy seems halfway competent and we have changed out our farming system for the Isotopes and another new AA team, so next year should hopefully be a different season for us.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2014, 08:10:39 PM »

The Royals are looking insane. They barely squeaked into the playoffs and haven't lost a game since.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2014, 08:31:52 PM »

Reminds me of my 2007 Rox. Barely made it into the postseason, blow through everybody in the NL...only to get swept by the Red Sox in in WS. KC's outfield is insane, plus they have tons of speed and a manager willing to take risks.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 11:08:57 PM »

DOH! Walk-off homer to even up the series.

And it's off to SanFran...
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 10:50:36 PM »

Kansas City still making a postseason name for themselves...for the first time in my lifetime. (KC was last in the playoffs in '85, I was born in '86).

And San Francisco decides to one-up the Cardinals and take a walk-off for themselves.

This is a very intense and eventful postseason.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2014, 10:20:59 PM »

WOOOOO!

THREEPEAT-IN-EVEN-YEARS NL CHAMPS, BABY!

Holy crap, there's fireworks goin' off right now in my neighborhood in celebration!

And now the Giants will show you who the real kings of major league baseball are!

Introducing honorary Giants relief pitcher Joe Montana!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:49:28 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2014, 09:43:11 PM »

Well, here we are...game 7. Bumgarner gets into his third game of the series and has been killing it again tonight. If they win, it will be because of his insane performance. What a pitcher to have.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2014, 10:51:33 PM »

Holy crap, I'm hearing fireworks going off in my neighborhood. That can mean only one thing:

WOOOOO SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS THREEPEAT-IN-EVEN-YEARS WORLD SERIES CHAMPS, BABY!!!

Now I know I should show some grace and good sportsmanship and all...

but...

fu F*CK THAT SH*T!  fu2

EAT IT, L.A. FANS! Oh yeah, you were all laughing and carrying on when the Codgers won the division. But you're not laughing NOW, are you? ARE YOU, I SAID!!! Go drool all over your beloved Fakers, losers!

Yeah, I got your ring to kiss RIGHT HERE! OH!!!

Sleep well tonight, Oakland A's...the Giants have avenged your defeat against the guys who denied the
baseball world another bay-area world series! They couldn't let a bunch of upstart ham-&-eggers from some glorified flyspeck cowtown in the middle of nowhere win it all, right? HELL NO! Kansas City? Yeah, more like Kans-A$$ SH*TTY!

And, what with it being so close to Halloween, it's only right that the team sporting the Halloween colors are the champs! Maybe if the Super Bowl was played around this time, the Bengals might have picked up a few Lombardis by now...

ANYway, see me be just as big a d*ck in 2016 when the Giants win it all for a fourth time! It's gonna happen, you'll see!

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta tune into the local Fox affiliate KTVU to watch live coverage of rioters burning San Francisco to the ground.

'Late
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 08:35:14 PM »

All right, here's a poser for you:

Is this a pic of...

- Giants right-fielder Hunter Pence,

...OR...

- Some homeless guy who swiped a World Series Champs cap and t-shirt?

Close call.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 10:04:35 AM »

BUMP!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 10:54:17 AM »

Fun team to watch, but was surprised the Mets didn't take a few more games. My brother pitched with and is good friends with the brother of Luke Hoechever, so I was pulling for the Royals.  I'm a Red Sox fan, so no dog in the fight. Congrats Adam!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2015, 01:21:22 PM »

BUMP!

We should just call them the Milwaukee Brewers.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 02:04:30 PM »

Not to be that guy, but that picture just screams "There are white people on the team - let's put shadows on them so they all look the same color!" .
Congrats to KC though. They've been waiting for the team to become relevant and have been pretty supportive, so it's a nice pick up for a city that's had a terrible run of sports lately. Good game with the Chiefs this week too to cap it off.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length