RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:19:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Anyone else here a crazed baseball fan? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Anyone else here a crazed baseball fan?  (Read 30777 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2015, 03:48:08 PM »

Not to be that guy, but that picture just screams "There are white people on the team - let's put shadows on them so they all look the same color!" .
Congrats to KC though. They've been waiting for the team to become relevant and have been pretty supportive, so it's a nice pick up for a city that's had a terrible run of sports lately. Good game with the Chiefs this week too to cap it off.

Everybody forgets that Sporting KC is now one of the MLS power teams...

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2015, 07:48:37 PM »

...I'm out of the loop on MLS.

JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 08:17:24 AM »

I have a question....

Who the fuck is Jonny Gomes? Dude wasn't even on the playoffs roster and he's talking shit. That bitch is gettin plunked in game 1 in the 2016 season IF -  and that's a huge if - he can make the roster.

Anyway, ggs Royals. Mets blew it, they should've won, but too many errors and misplayed balls.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »

Just a few people showed up for the parade and rally... 800K+ is what is estimated. Largest gathering in Missouri ever, beating out the Pope's visit to St. Louis.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length