RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:56:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Internet Radio 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Internet Radio  (Read 9877 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: June 08, 2004, 07:50:05 AM »

The greatest radio station in the world broadcasted from Oxford, OH for about 20 years.  They also sent their stream over the Internet for the rest of the world to enjoy for quite a few years.  Less than a month ago, they stopped broadcasting.  They were the last independently-owned commercial radio station in any of the top-25 radio markets in the U.S.  (I hate ClearChannel.)

Anyway, now I have no good radio to listen to.  I'm pretty much forced to find new music on my own, or be fed poop by Clear Channel and First Broadcasting for the rest of my life.  Since I don't eat poop too often, I'm planning on trying to find some music on my own.  I've tried the Internet radio thing a little, and wondered if any of you have.  Any good stations I should check out?  I'll listen to just about anything, so genre isn't too much of an issue.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 07:55:18 AM »

yes.

http://indie1031.fm/listenlive.html

This station has a show with Henry rollins AND a show with Steve Jones. Can't go wrong with that!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length