RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:01:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | June Modern Community Playthrough - Shadow of the Colossus 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: June Modern Community Playthrough - Shadow of the Colossus  (Read 33833 times)
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 10:12:13 PM »

I think I may dust this one off and go for all those fruits and lizards.

it's thinking
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 12:28:37 AM »

I'm definitely in- picked up the PS3 version a while back.  I played the PS2 version a couple of times but couldn't get past the 7th(?).
ericeskapade
DB Contributor
Germany

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 07:23:35 AM »

count me in...SotC on the PS2 it is!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 07:46:21 AM »

I'll be honest. I put this thing in last night because I wanted to try to get a handle on the controls before the month started. Wow..........there is a pretty steep learning curve for someone like me who is basically terrified of anything with more than 2 buttons. Smiley  Made it to the first colossus and got my a@$ handed to me 3 times. I found what appears to be the right place to climb up, but I'm a little too shaky with the controls. I know this will come with time, but this game looks fantastic! Loved the intro sequence.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »

Blast I tried to play this before and couldn't beat the first guy. Ughhh. Lol sign me up maybe I'll go over Bils house for help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's do this

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 01:51:23 PM »

Yeah I fired it up last night to figure out the controls. Its gonna take a while to get used to the controls but the little I played I enjoyed it.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2014, 10:36:31 PM »

throw me on the List I dont know how much time I can spend on it, but I will try and play it this month.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:06:54 PM by douglie007 » Logged

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2014, 11:29:04 PM »

Throw me into the fold.  I'll play as much as I can but I'll be spending most of my time on Suikoden.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 11:33:28 PM »

Add me as well. I think I can make it happen before getting into Suikoden

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2014, 11:36:58 PM »

Wow. I didn't notice this game had an HD remake. When this game came out, all I remember is everyone talking about how beautiful it looked. I hope the HD remake is as above and beyond in comparison to other games from the same era.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2014, 07:39:42 AM »

Awesome guys! I think I have added everyone to the participants list that have replied so far. Looks like we have what might be our largest playthrough group ever attacking this game. 15  members so far!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 08:12:49 AM »

I have the HD version coming in the mail Smiley I hope it looks that good too Boshamp! Can't wait to fire it up.
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 11:08:35 PM »

I played the ICO on the HD remake, its was beautiful, cant wait for this

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 02:27:32 AM »

I'll be honest. I put this thing in last night because I wanted to try to get a handle on the controls before the month started. Wow..........there is a pretty steep learning curve for someone like me who is basically terrified of anything with more than 2 buttons. Smiley  Made it to the first colossus and got my a@$ handed to me 3 times. I found what appears to be the right place to climb up, but I'm a little too shaky with the controls. I know this will come with time, but this game looks fantastic! Loved the intro sequence.

I wouldn't say it is just because of the amount of buttons. lol I put it in just a few minutes ago to get used to it for a smooth playthough to jump into the retro playthough quicker and I had the hardest time with the controls.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2014, 12:45:24 AM »

Popped it in tonight to start to get into it for a couple hours and as soon as I started...a Commercial for "Attack on Titan" on adult swim played...I thought to myself, "It will be a fun night"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length