RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:56:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | brand new user, just noticed, can't add systems? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: brand new user, just noticed, can't add systems?  (Read 1298 times)
INVISIGOTH
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:40:11 AM »

Hi, I just started to attempt to use this website to maybe add some of my collection, and before I even add 1 thing, I noticed that you can only add games and not systems?   I could be missing it; if so please tell me how to do it. 

Please don't tell me that I don't need to add systems because if I add "super mario brothers" then NES will automatically be listed.     I want to be able to do stuff  like add 15 NES's and/or mini NES's,  or add a TurboGrafx 16 even if I don't own games for that system.

I hope the people who make this site read this (if there is no "add system" feature)  and soon program that ability.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 06:55:17 AM »

Just search under genre "System" and/or type "Hardware".
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 09:22:01 AM »

http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-027-H-00010-D

I think we have a lot of NES systems documented. Wink

If you're having trouble finding the system, please try the name in its full entirety, as we're sometimes missing the shortened names as keywords. In this case, Nintendo Entertainment System brought up 74 results. If you find we're missing keywords for something, please feel free to add them by making an edit on the Game Info page by clicking on "Submit Info" and supplying the keywords (or alternate names, or popular references) in the Alternate Title field.

INVISIGOTH
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 01:51:59 AM »

ok I figured it out Cheesy

another question:   where it says "Rating" is that for condition, or for how much you like it?
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 06:15:50 AM »

where it says "Rating" is that for condition, or for how much you like it?
I believe that's how much you like it. On game pages, the average rating is shown.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 07:30:16 AM »

where it says "Rating" is that for condition, or for how much you like it?
I believe that's how much you like it. On game pages, the average rating is shown.

Correct. You can enter in condition or any other notes you so desire in the "Description" field when adding it to your collection.
Some people use it to track the day they bought a game, hoe much it cost them, if they have beaten it, etc

I use it to list condition or if i need a replacement.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length