RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:18:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | You can only get 5 games that release between Sept and Dec 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: You can only get 5 games that release between Sept and Dec 2014  (Read 6272 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 01:44:38 AM »

Very difficult to narrow down, Super Smash Bros. will be the only one I actually get at release, and that is only because I won a copy. I can't bring myself to pay full price anymore for any games. Captain Toad was left out because it has no formal release date, and has been continually pushed back, likely into 2015 I expect.

1. Super Smash Bros Wii U
2. Destiny
3. Hyrule Warriors
4. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
5. Bayonetta 2

Honorable mention: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »

I think I need to look up what games are coming out. So far my list will be
1. Super Smash Bros 3Ds
2. Super Smash Bros WiiU
3. Shovel Knight (not sure if this counts)
4. Hyrule Warriors
5. tba....

Now your playing with power!
retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 10:23:54 AM »

NBA 2k15
WWE 2k15 (Hulkamania edition brother)
Smash Brothers
Captain Toad
Destiny

Since technically Diablo III UE was released in August I can leave it off here but I'll be looking for good sales around Black Friday for titles like that, Last of Us Remastered and others.

Mod @racketboy , twitter: @brad21126

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 04:02:04 PM »

Disney Infinity 2.0

What else is coming out?

BLASPHEMER!

You'll spend the rest of eternity being forced to play Daikatana on Nightmare mode for your heresy! THIS I COMMAND!

*AHEM*

Well, obviously one of my selections is the Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition starter set for WiiU, which i've already reserved.

The remaining four are upcoming titles that I'd like to get, but am in no hurry to add to my stacks:

2): Skylanders Trap Team set for 3DS

3) & 4): The latest Super Smash Bros. for both systems: the only fighting game series I'm halfway decent at playing.

5): Hyrule Warriors

Pretty much a clean sweep for ol' Ninty.

Honorable mentions: Sonic Boom for both systems, to help me stay in Razor Knuckles' good graces. We'll probably do another wager thingy with a copy of Sonic Boom as the prize, should the Tigers go up against one of the Bay Area teams in the postseason again.

BTW I haven't seen Raze much around here lately. Hope the guy's all right...
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 04:33:21 PM »

Boy, Smash Bros. and Hyrule Warriors look great, don't they?  Don't forget if you pick up the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash Bros and register them through Nintendo, they'll send you a 2 disc Soundtrack.  It's what convinced me to go ahead and reserve the 3DS one too.

Keelah se'lai
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2014, 05:42:46 AM »

Boy, Smash Bros. and Hyrule Warriors look great, don't they?  Don't forget if you pick up the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash Bros and register them through Nintendo, they'll send you a 2 disc Soundtrack.  It's what convinced me to go ahead and reserve the 3DS one too.
just pre ordered both yesterday

Also did the $100 WiiU bundle so I get the 4 controller port and GameCube Controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2014, 11:29:16 PM »

Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition makes it across the Pacific, but you will have to go to the Nintendo Store in New York and wait in line. First come, First served...no pre-orders.

http://www.zeldainformer....-united-states...-sort-of

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2014, 07:01:51 PM »

I'm close enough to go. But do I want to take a day off work to wait in line to get a scarf?  Mmmmmmmaybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2014, 09:17:56 PM »

I'm close enough to go. But do I want to take a day off work to wait in line to get a scarf?  Mmmmmmmaybe ?

LOL I hear ya.

Keelah se'lai
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length