RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:34:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Some import ps games... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some import ps games...  (Read 1048 times)
naisu_boato
N-Gage

Stats
« on: July 31, 2014, 08:53:15 PM »

so mind you most my games are common, which really isn't an issue at the moment. rather i have 1 import ps1 game, and 3 ps2 games the site has in the listing. the one is just super obscure and few sites even mention it...how would i get it added? the other is i have the japanese versions of fatal frame 1-3 on ps2 which aren't listed as well...hm. also forgive me if this is in the wrong section...

I am the queen potato.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:08:18 PM »

I'd be sure to do a thorough search, but if you have something that isn't in there, you can submit if under the Submit > Submit Game Information tab at the top menu. Choose to add a variation if another version of the title is already in the system (like US or PAL version), and you can follow the steps to locate the game and then change the details to match the one you are adding.

If there is no version of the game at all in the database, you would use the Add Game Additions and fill out the fields.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 09:41:49 PM »

If you need, I can also submit them to the database. I've been trying to fill out the import sections for PSX/PS2.
EDIT: Think I've got them up now if you want to take a look.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:21:04 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

naisu_boato
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 12:33:49 AM »

cool, thanks! sorry it took a little while to get this reply, you want scans of the art or such?

I am the queen potato.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length