RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:06:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | need video games box and cover scanned 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: need video games box and cover scanned  (Read 3943 times)
e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« on: August 30, 2014, 07:38:52 AM »

Hey guys, want to ask a favor, as some of you know I'm a member of thecoverprojet.net, and to make all those covers hosted in that site we need scan of the original box of the games (in the case of games like ps, ps2, ps3, wii, GameCube, psp, ds, 3ds, vita, dreamcast, Xbox, xbox360, Xbox one, psp and others like that we need a scan of the cover), any box or cover of any console of any region will work.

I'm right now gathering scan for Game gear, because shadowfox, from the cover project (the same one making the new nes Case I have posted) will probably make a game gear And other case too. So, i created this thread in TCP to get all the scan posible, i will not take credit of the scan, i will add your name and the name of this site as you can see in the this link to the thread I have created, the one post right now are from members of TCP).

http://www.thecoverprojec...17197.msg150970#msg150970

This is a scan tutorial from TCP member, that shows how to scan properly a cover or box

http://www.thecoverprojec...ic=1305.msg12031#msg12031

Remember any scan of any game of any console of any region, from colecovision, atari, intelyvision to Xbox one, Ps4 and wii U.

you 'll need mediafire, Dropbox or box to upload the cover and after that post the link in this thread, When you post a link to a cover here I will need you to tell me name, region and console Grin Wink,

Thanks for any help, and remember this is not only for members of TCP this is for everyone that collects video games as TCP is a free site and if you need a cover for a game you can download it from there Wink

I will be crating other threads like that game gear one for other consoles if scan of those other consoles are post here

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 08:29:59 AM by e_brugal » Logged

e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 03:58:46 PM »

No one on this? Wink

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 04:07:56 PM »

What's the ask here? Are you trying to find sizes for each box/case?

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 10:34:07 PM »

I tried to join the cover project before but nothing happened. I would love to help out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 07:43:21 AM »

What's the ask here? Are you trying to find sizes for each box/case?

No, what we need is scans of actual carton box (nes, Snes, N64 and others) or paper cover (wii, Gamecube, ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one and others) including hanheld, also atari, and sega, every scan of box of every system works for us to make covers for UGC's, DVD cases, Jewel cases or the new up coming cases from a member for Nes, snes, n64, game gear, sega genesys, 32x and others, just visit the site and you'll see Wink

e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 07:44:31 AM »

I tried to join the cover project before but nothing happened. I would love to help out

Try to join again and please let me know your user name

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 08:51:00 AM »

The only CIB Game Gear game I own is Streets of Rage. I can scan it but it will take a while as I'm currently swamped at work and at home.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 09:40:54 AM »

The only CIB Game Gear game I own is Streets of Rage. I can scan it but it will take a while as I'm currently swamped at work and at home.

That one will work, one helps a lot Wink

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 11:08:14 PM »

Try to join again and please let me know your user name
Sounds good username should be the same
RussLyman

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »

I was able to steal a moment away to use the scanner:

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 07:49:44 AM »

Thanks  Grin, i have add them to the list

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 06:52:28 PM »

I should be signed up. So I'll get on scanning stuff. I also have made in the last lots of box art for items I didn't have the art too. I kinda winged it. We'll see what happens. It will be good to get some use out out of my scanner.

I def think there should be more cart label scans.
I don't see very many on there.

e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 07:18:26 AM »

you can make a thread there and post your label scans  Wink

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 11:55:44 AM »

Gotcha. Sounds good. Wish they had tapatalk support

e_brugal
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2014, 07:00:33 AM »

@russlyman : what's your name on the the cover project?

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length