RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:25:24 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Gamestop no longer accepting PSP games/accessories for trade-in after Sept 1 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Gamestop no longer accepting PSP games/accessories for trade-in after Sept 1  (Read 4638 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 05:11:35 PM »

XBLA library can be redownloaded from your Download History, fwiw.

gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 06:16:42 PM »

Have you ever seen a movie in a theater before? Gone to a baseball game?

I've done both. Why?

I still have trouble grasping the idea of paying for an object that is intangible.

That's why.

I never said that I have a problem paying for intangibility.

gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 06:20:52 PM »

XBLA library can be redownloaded from your Download History, fwiw.

I did this but there were still a few games that seemed to be removed from Xbox's servers, permanently. I want to say Frogger was one of them but don't quote me on that... possibly Mortal Kombat 3... the trouble is that if say a developer signs a deal with say Sony or Nintendo to have all their IP exclusive to their console, then bam, there goes your ability to play them on Microsoft. not to say that that's what happened with those games but that's just one example of how you can get screwed over.

I bought Shovel Knight last year and that's a game that I particularly wish had a physical copy of.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »

I think Microsoft has a 2 year history now, which is terrible.

gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »

I think Microsoft has a 2 year history now, which is terrible.

yeah i bought 99% of them between 2006 and 2007. There were a few really good ones- I really liked Cloning Clyde, kind of a puzzle platformer. Marble Blast Ultra is another favorite of mine. The ports were really good too- Galaga, Smash TV, Frogger, UMK3, Street Fighter 2': Hyper Fighting. you can't get arcade-quality ports like that anywhere else that I'm familiar with except in download form.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 09:36:24 PM »

I've been snagging a handful of PSP titles as I can from my nearest GS store, though their selection is starting to get awful light. I think I'm one of the few people in the area still actively collecting CIB PSP stuff. My nephew goes for the UMD-only stuff, but I still have a lot of PSP games I want to find and collect.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 11:59:22 AM »

All this collector talk is fine and well, but what are the good games for this system? Does it have any exclusive games I really should play?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length