RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:57:26 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Free Stuff (Moderator: Marriott_Guy) | Early Super Smash Bros. Demo Codes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early Super Smash Bros. Demo Codes  (Read 9718 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« on: September 12, 2014, 03:56:25 PM »

I have been given 4 download codes for a week's early access to the Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo by Nintendo for being a platinum member this year, registering at least one 3DS title this year, and subbing to their e-mail notifications for 3DS stuff. If you haven't gotten an email for your codes, I am sharing mine here since I do not own a 3DS myself to enjoy it.

PM me if you need a code and will not be receiving your own from Nintendo if you didn't meet the above requirements.

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 04:48:30 PM »

I also have some codes to give out for the Super Smash Bros. 4 Special Demo on Nintendo 3DS for being a Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards Member. It allows you access to the demo one week before it is made available to the public on Sept 19. So if anyone is interested in the game and wants to play the demo early, PM me for a code. Cool

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 11:02:14 AM »

I also have 3 codes.  Keep in mind that you need to download it by this Friday, September 19th.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 11:44:22 AM »

At that point, it goes public for everyone to play, not just platinum rewards members, so the codes won't be needed anymore.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 12:41:03 AM »

Codes are no longer needed, you can download the demo at any time, it is now open to the public.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 05:10:56 PM »

The codes were a different edition that didn't expire. The current demo that is publicly available has limited uses.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 06:10:30 PM »

I didn't realize it was anything more than early access. In that case, I still have 3 codes if anyone needs them.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 08:20:14 PM »

My cousin bought three on ebay for 15$ cause he's crazy like that. He gave me one and actually managed to sell the last one for 10$. Not bad I think.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length