RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:58:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Voting: PSX shmup retro playthrough 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Which PSX shmup do you want to play in December?
G Darius   -1 (12.5%)
Raycrisis   -3 (37.5%)
Gekioh   -0 (0%)
R-Types   -0 (0%)
Mobile Light Force   -2 (25%)
Project Raiden   -2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Author Topic: Voting: PSX shmup retro playthrough  (Read 4750 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2014, 12:42:32 PM »

Not a lot of time left for voting. If you haven't done so, please do so.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 02:45:33 PM »

This was a lot closer than I thought it would be. Looks like we have our 8 games lined up for December then.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 04:40:01 PM »

Well wouldn't ya know? I picked 3/4 winners! AND every game I voted for I had to buy (except NES. I own all the choices) Expensive month but it was an awesome excuse to add some kick-ass shmups to my library.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »

Well I know what I'll be spending my $70 eBay credit on. Thanks to all who voted. December is going to be a fun month. And yes, I have a prize in store for the champion. More details to come.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 08:33:47 AM »

Damn it. I'm going to have to sit out playing the best retro console for that month.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 08:41:01 AM »

Damn it. I'm going to have to sit out playing the best retro console for that month.

No worries, I have a plan to even out the playing field that month, since people may not be able to acquire every game. My thought is that I will run it similar to the SoR and Atari challenges in that participants will earn a max of 10 points for the highest score, 9 points for second highest, and so on for each game played (5 pt. minimum for each participant). Out of the 4 games played that month, I will drop the lowest score, so if you don't play a game that month, that can be your "lowest score." It's a lot of games to buy, so I want everyone who participates and plays at least 3 games to have a chance at the title.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length