RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:19:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | RFGeneration Secret Santa 2014!!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Print
Author Topic: RFGeneration Secret Santa 2014!!!!!!!  (Read 38813 times)
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »

My SS actually came Christmas Day!  A8scooter paid to make sure this was in on time (Didn't need to pay to do that, but I appreciate the thought.   ninja

[img width=700 height=393]http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/slackur/WIN_20141225_212250.jpg[/img]

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Keelah se'lai
zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2014, 02:23:00 AM »

I'll be posting the pictures of my gift tomorrow/Saturday. I'm in Tennessee until then, and my gift is sitting happily on my shelf in Kentucky.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2014, 07:41:21 AM »

I'll be posting the pictures of my gift tomorrow/Saturday. I'm in Tennessee until then, and my gift is sitting happily on my shelf in Kentucky.

I hope you like whatever you get!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2014, 09:18:16 AM »

Slackur. Glad u like it. Talk about suspense till the last moment.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2014, 09:30:15 AM »

How do you have that many games and no copy of Donkey Kong 64 Slakur??

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2014, 09:47:54 AM »

That was my immediate thought when I saw his post.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2014, 01:12:41 PM »

That was my immediate thought when I saw his post.

Holy cow, you're not kidding!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »

We did already have DK64, but it's no easy task to find a random game we don't have.  And, I have a good home this will be going to, a friend who's been looking for a copy.

A8scooter paid quite a bit to get it delivered on Christmas Day, and he sent a note to apologize for the delay.  He also ignited and fueled my enjoyment of A8 gaming/collecting over the last couple of years, and is a great guy. Smiley

Keelah se'lai
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »

Don't worry...I've got scooter's back for you. Wink

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #144 on: December 27, 2014, 03:39:13 PM »

I haven't been on lately but I did want to say I got my Secret Santa's present on Christmas Eve so it was perfectly timed. I got Four swords adventures and a code disc for wind waker.  Thanks to Santa for getting me closer to all the Zelda games!!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #145 on: December 27, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »

Everybody received their gift this year, right? Let's hear from the rest of you who havn't posted yet!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2014, 10:31:39 PM »

Slaclur, I could have sworn that on the page of games this was listed as a 0 not a 1. which got me thinking he could sure use this in his collection. Made me wonder how you didnt have it already. You know Slack, ive been your santa a few times. and I was putting off the mailing cause things kept coming up. by the 22nd im like how late can i actually mail this thing and get it to you by christmas. SINCE it got there christmas day ( who knew the post office delivered on xmas day ) I think I now have my answer how far I can push the mailing back ( lets never try cutting it that close again. ) For those wondering on a post office that closes at 530pm this was mailed out 12/22 at 501pm. so yeah too close for comfort.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2014, 01:25:43 PM »

Slaclur, I could have sworn that on the page of games this was listed as a 0 not a 1. which got me thinking he could sure use this in his collection. Made me wonder how you didnt have it already. You know Slack, ive been your santa a few times. and I was putting off the mailing cause things kept coming up. by the 22nd im like how late can i actually mail this thing and get it to you by christmas. SINCE it got there christmas day ( who knew the post office delivered on xmas day ) I think I now have my answer how far I can push the mailing back ( lets never try cutting it that close again. ) For those wondering on a post office that closes at 530pm this was mailed out 12/22 at 501pm. so yeah too close for comfort.

Huh.  You know, I just checked, and a lot of the games I have listed in the collection here now have a 0 under the game, especially under the N64.  I remember I didn't go through and add Genesis Instruction manuals and a few other things, but everything we have on the collection list should have at least been a 1 under the game itself.  I wonder if this was one of the old database crash/reentering games issues, or an oversight on my part or something.  Very weird.  I'll have to get in touch with one of the db managers here and see if I can at least add a 1 to every game on our list here, since we don't use it to track only boxes/manuals. 

Anywho, I can see how that would have happened, and DK64 would have been a perfect fit if that list was accurate, so I do thank you very much.  In fact, a good buddy of mine still wanted one to replace his childhood copy, so it ended up a perfect fit and has a great home. Smiley

Sorry about the mix-up there, A8scooter.  And for the record, unlike everywhere else I've heard, our local post office is excellent and probably snuck it in out of kindness.  (It helps that we live in a small town in the country and we're all friendly.)

Keelah se'lai
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2014, 01:40:54 PM »

Just send me a PM with which folder you want updated, and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees on timeline though.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2014, 02:41:40 PM »

My Secret Santa this year was Disposed Hero and he did an amazing job in knocking some quality games off my wishlist. I'm really excited to have all of these titles and look forward to playing some of them soon. Thanks my man!

[img width=700 height=522]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y359/necrom99/Video%20Game%20Scores/5A11D001-C3C9-4B7F-BDC8-C4E26383CAEE_zps7gxxlshg.jpg[/img]

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length