RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:50:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 857776 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #900 on: February 23, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »

LEGO City Undercover (Wii U) - Been tackling story here and there in between all the side missions and extras along the path lol

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #901 on: February 26, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »

Fallout 4 (X1) - I made it to level 63. I'm not sure why I'm still playing this game.

Megaman Legacy Collection (X1) - I'm excited to try this despite the bugs.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #902 on: February 26, 2016, 02:31:59 PM »

Over the last three or four days:

Dead Island (X360) - Returning to this one after getting distracted with Titanfall and other titles over the holidays, I finished the game's storyline, picked up a couple other achievements, and now just need to finish up the Arena mode and a few of the miscellaneous achievements for kills with a hammer, exploring the rest of the island (I REALLY hope the last 6 locations I missed are all in the hotel that I skipped over initially), picking up more collectables, and playing through the first 40% of the game with the other 3 characters...Man, that last one is like the Borderlands character specific achievements...except it will take a LOT longer to grind through these.

Fusion Dots (WP) - My inexperience with games similar to this is really showing. I am finding that I have already spent about 900 gems to get through the first 58 stages, and initial information shows I should only really need about 2,400 to complete the game. I am thinking I will need about 5,000 at the pace I am crawling...Ha ha

Free Slots Fun Factory (WP) - The game itself is a traditional slot machine game, and a good waste of time, but annoying as anything I have played in terms of completing it. At least the FB Friends feature in this game is helpful and allows you to keep playing past the bonus coins every 4 hours.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #903 on: February 28, 2016, 09:18:00 AM »

Pinball FX2 (Win 8 ) - Been playing Hotseat mode with my daughter. Epic Quest is the most played table so far.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #904 on: February 28, 2016, 09:24:39 PM »

Playing Miracle Warriors on the SMS.  So far it is a bit... unique.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #905 on: February 28, 2016, 11:29:18 PM »

Dead Island (X360) - Well, the Hotel wasn't where I missed my locations, and as I progress through the game again, I am finding obvious locations that are "Unmissable". I found out this means I missed location when I was playing co-op with my brother or one of the randoms I have played with and all I can do is run through it again and hope they all come early. Only three left and I am almost back into Act III and the jungle locations.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #906 on: March 01, 2016, 01:58:43 AM »

Even though i was stupid tired i stayed up to play the new MK X characters.
It is entirely too late for me to even contemplate why i thought that was a good idea.

I missed 1st to complete by a long shot and i can't figure out Leatherfaces stage fatality so i am calling it a night.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #907 on: March 01, 2016, 01:03:53 PM »

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (PSP) - I'm almost done with Episode VI now.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #908 on: March 01, 2016, 11:31:43 PM »

MKXL has been defeated.

Liked the new characters.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #909 on: March 02, 2016, 10:56:02 AM »

Tekken 6 (PSP) - According to Metacritic, this is the best version. Let's test that theory out. I'm going to run through Story mode as Jin quickly.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #910 on: March 02, 2016, 01:16:02 PM »

Random thought: Xenoblade Chronicles X is NOT a game to play late in the evening when you're tired, especially when you have to go through a bunch of story bits.  I'm ashamed to say, I was falling asleep on the couch last night trying to play and get through the introductory stuff when you get to the habitat at the beginning.  It's not as interesting as the opening story portion of the original Xenoblade Chronicles, so I'm a bit less engaged.  I'm itching to get back to combat again, because I at least found that to be kind of fun at the beginning, especially when I immediately saw new skills after leveling a couple times.  At least I'm at a point where I'm ready for my first official "mission" within the game, so I should see some action this evening.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #911 on: March 02, 2016, 10:36:27 PM »

Been sick and unable to really even move over the last few days, but have been keeping up with a couple of WP games.

Free Slots Fun Factory (WP) - Been grinding out a couple levels with the coins I get from free spins, but this game makes you rely on your FB friends for you to make any progress whatsoever, and I am lucky to get around 3-5 free spin gifts sent my way each day. The final couple achievements will take me an extremely long time to get at this rate.

Fusion Dots (WP) - Been grinding out a couple stages a day when I feel like grinding out the diamonds needed for them. I spend at least 100 on each stage, sometimes more, due to my impatience and lack of skill with this title. Almost to level 60 though, and I hear it gets easier after that.

EDIT:

Dead Island (X360) - Completed the map clear achievement. Missed two locations in the jungle (Act III), and one location near one of the sewer entrances that lead to the police station in Act II. Now I just have to play through with the other 3 characters and clean up the rest of the Arena DLC achievements I started.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:32:28 AM by Boshamp » Logged

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #912 on: March 03, 2016, 09:21:46 AM »

Minecraft: Story Mode (Win 10) - Starting Episode 1 today.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #913 on: March 03, 2016, 03:17:27 PM »

Fallout 4 (X1) - Complete. I hit level 71 before I finished the game. The ending really reminded me of the original ending to Fallout 3.... terrible.

Megaman Legacy Collection (X1) - While it's a good collection I expected more extras.

Plants Vs Zombies 2 (X1) - It's a fun shooter with a ton of unlocks.

Lego Avengers (X1) - The more I play this the more I like it.

Snatcher (Sega CD) - Wait what? ....

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #914 on: March 04, 2016, 05:56:32 PM »

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (PSP) - Not much left now.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length