RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:11:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849810 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #255 on: February 07, 2015, 09:01:37 PM »

Just wait for New Vegas.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #256 on: February 08, 2015, 01:49:18 AM »

Annihilated Dead Island JP.

Hilarious glitch discovered while driving by explosives.(That i blew up...)
We were ejected a few car lengths back the truck was moved several forward and when we got back in it was floating. Then started to rotate, then the hood started to go under ground and the bed floated up.
This lead to the death of our pick up truck (and its driver). Which neither of us knew was possible.

It also broke my game. Every time we loaded to a new section his system would freeze up and he would have to reboot.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #257 on: February 08, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »

Just wait for New Vegas.

Sounds awesome! It'll likely be a long time before I jump into New Vegas. I'm way more likely to bounce back to the Elder Scrolls, as I haven't played Skyrim yet, then go back to Fallout.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #258 on: February 08, 2015, 12:26:17 PM »

You might like these Fallout comics.

Always happens at least once.

Every time I need to go 'shopping' at the Super Duper Mart.

New Vegas players will like the Awkward Zombie ones.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #259 on: February 08, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »

#killallzombies (PS4/PSN) - Having trouble unlocking the final weapons, can't seem to get through many levels.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2015, 04:39:56 PM »

More Microsoft Bingo on the Phone. Really annoyed with the glitch, but I am not the only one. Hopefully it will patch by the time I hit level 40-whatever and unlock the last destination in order to get the longest achievement.

More Minecraft for my son.

Some Left for Dead 2 for me with my little bro.

Also been playing Charlie murder with my other little bro. Charlie murder is awesome if you haven't played it. Combo attacks are OP and awesome to use. ha ha

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2015, 04:59:40 PM »

Still sitting at Level 16 myself for Bingo... I did mention it to Helen Casper directly though.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2015, 06:36:58 PM »

You might like these Fallout comics.

+1 Thanks for sharing!

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2015, 12:59:22 PM »

I finished A Link Between Worlds late last week, and it was really good.  A worthy successor to LttP.

I'm probably gonna put Lords of the Fallen back on the shelf for now.  I haven't played it since my first hour or so that I spent with it a week or so ago, but I'm really not feeling it right now.

So I've been playing .hack Mutation for the past few days, and I really like it.  It's pretty much exactly the same as Infection (it's my understanding that these games don't evolve much, if at all, throughout the entire series), just a continuation of the story.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2015, 02:01:49 PM »

Halo 2 (Xbox) - Well here is hoping that the story is better then the first game.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #265 on: February 09, 2015, 03:50:14 PM »

Finished everything in Dead Island JP except the 4 player co-op and play with 10 different people for 15 minutes (i have 5 left for that one)

Got a bit done in MX vs ATV Alive.
Also working on Asphalt 7 since Zoo Tycoon still isn't loading for me.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #266 on: February 09, 2015, 04:29:14 PM »

I finished A Link Between Worlds late last week, and it was really good.  A worthy successor to LttP.

I'm probably gonna put Lords of the Fallen back on the shelf for now.  I haven't played it since my first hour or so that I spent with it a week or so ago, but I'm really not feeling it right now.

So I've been playing .hack Mutation for the past few days, and I really like it.  It's pretty much exactly the same as Infection (it's my understanding that these games don't evolve much, if at all, throughout the entire series), just a continuation of the story.

I finished the first three when they were newly released. There really are no differences in game play mechanics from one to the next. The only real difference is that the monsters get a little tougher, and you can get more weapons/armor. I enjoyed the series for what it was, and it was a pretty interesting story concept.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #267 on: February 09, 2015, 10:16:33 PM »

Angry Birds Space today. So far my favorite one of the series. Not a fan of the 500,000 blocks broken cheevo, but I love the physics of the game and having to not only plan for the arc, but for different gravity strengths, water buoyancy, and geysers along the shot too.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2015, 05:33:07 AM »

Bobblehead hunting in Fallout 3. Don't have a ton of time to play lately so getting one each night is a really good pace. I believe I have five left.

And yes, I got the one in Vault 101 before it closed, by a pure stroke of luck for sure, but I got it.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2015, 02:29:50 PM »

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 (PS3) - Working on random Trophies.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length