RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:15:13 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 854932 times)
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #465 on: May 12, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »

Just finished the main story line in Assassin's Creed Unity, not sure if im gonna start the dlc or start something else.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #466 on: May 15, 2015, 01:11:07 PM »

Trine and just completed Shadowgrouns (PC) - Downloading GTA5 but its 60gb so might take a while...
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #467 on: May 15, 2015, 01:29:57 PM »

When I have time, and I usually don't lately, I'm playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It is awesome.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #468 on: May 15, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »

33gb hanging on a server,
and if 1gb should accidentally download,
There'll be 32 hanging on a server,

32gb hanging on a server,
There'll be 31gb hanging on a server......

GTA5 at some point tonight.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #469 on: May 15, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »

Started Saints Row.

Still trying to find games with randoms in Worms Revolution too.

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #470 on: May 15, 2015, 06:04:19 PM »

There'll be 32gb hanging on a server,

There'll be 31gb hanging on a server......

GTA5 at some point tonight.
Actually, there'll still be 33GB on the server. You're just copying it. Tongue
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #471 on: May 16, 2015, 11:59:08 PM »

Finally got the Social Butterfly achievement done in Worms Revolution. Probably will start working on the kill grind now.

Also started the online grind for Kane & Lynch JP

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #472 on: May 17, 2015, 02:02:30 AM »

Lots of Streetpasses to go through now that I am back from my in-law's.

Mario Tennis Open - 20 streetpass opponents beat in a row, unlocking the last costume I needed for the game.

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D - 10 straight wins for my figure collection.

Pokemon AS - Discovered Wonder Trading and am addicted to seeing what I can fill my pokedex with at random...although I should probably focus on beating the game so I can unlock the National Dex before I get TOO into it.

Kirby Triple Deluxe - Not a fan of the streetpass features, but collecting the keychains while playing through regularly has kept me coming back to this one...and probably will until I finish it, which is always a good thing.

Mario Kart 7 - I have a long list of opponents to challenge...but I really need to get around to playing this more so I can unlock all the cool vehicles and upgrades in order to beat the ghost times and opponents in GP.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »

GTA 5 (PC) - absolutely loving it but it did take a while to adjust from Saints Row craziness. Also it seems really well optimized for PC, been running at steady 62% - 70% across all six cores, can't wait to get my GTX 970 at the end of the week to turn up the graphics and run it on all 3 of my screens
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #474 on: May 18, 2015, 05:26:54 AM »

Used a 48 hour card to finish the online kills in Worms Revoluion. I needed ~7....

So i don't completely waste it i decided to fire up Pacific Rim and start grinding the online in that.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2015, 09:33:49 AM »

Grabbed Mortal Kombat X from the local library. I liked what I played. I'll pick it up once the Komplete version comes out.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2015, 02:35:49 PM »

Finally finished Project X Zone.  Fun game, but about 3x longer than it needed to be.  I started up Fantasy Life to fill the 3DS void, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.  I'm going to need a little more time to formulate an opinion on this one.

Played a little bit of Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and so far it has been kind of frustrating.  I know they wanted to show off all of the features that the Vita has to offer, but I really hate all of the shoehorned touch and gyro crap.  I felt like half of my play session last night was using the touch screen for charcoal rubbings or to 'inspect' objects (which really just involves rotating an object repeatedly like a moron until the magical counter reaches 100%).  Even the gunfights were no where near as enjoyable as they are in the PS3 counterparts.  I have a hard time aiming with the Vita control sticks, so my aim was all over the place.  I don't know, I'm only on Chapter 2, so maybe I'll come around to this one once I spend some more time with it.  I love the PS3 Uncharted games, so I'll probably stick it out with this one either way.

Played Link's Awakening a little bit the other day, and finally reached the entrance to dungeon 7.  I'm not sure how I figured all of this out back when I was 7 or 8 years old, because I needed a guide to do it now.  Did I get dumber in the last 20 years?

Also finished Shining Force and the Story mode in Mortal Kombat X.  On the whole, Story mode in MK X was good but not as enjoyable as the one in MK9.  Greatly preferred the story and characters in the last game.  I'm still playing MK X, doing Towers and other things.  I dabbled a little bit with the online a while back, but I probably won't spend much more time with it, if any.

Got a few other things that have been on the back burner for a while that I want to come back to, which include Sleeping Dogs and GTA San Andreas HD.  Also started Kirby's Epic Yarn and Hyrule Warriors in co-op with a friend a few weeks ago, so hopefully we can get together and finish those up soon.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:39:50 PM by Disposed Hero » Logged

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2015, 04:01:58 PM »

Messed up the time that my 48 hour card ended at.
Ended up having to use another one so instead of finishing one faction i'm going to shoot for 2... Maybe  all 3.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #478 on: May 20, 2015, 05:05:48 AM »

Been trying to play God of War III, but oh how I hate the QTE's and mash-the-circle-button sequences. I was going to try to balls my way through it, but it really sucks. Almost time to pack up the PS3 anyway.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #479 on: May 20, 2015, 12:00:15 PM »

Played some of the DS version of Civilization: Revolution on my lunch break. It's just as addictive as the console versions.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length