RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:07:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 855445 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #525 on: August 01, 2015, 01:42:53 AM »

Played Smash Bros on Wii U for the first time. Bowser is WAY better than he was when i last played Smash!
My usual bunch was Bowser, Donkey Kong, Dr Mario, Marth. I managed to kick ass tonight with Bowser pretty consistently in 3-8 player matches. I think if it was 1v1s it would have been a different story though.

Also played BroForce. Tons of fun in co-op. Worth checking out for the Steam people. It is still in Beta.

And a little Mario Kart 8 Wii U. I was able to consistently take 4,5,6 place lol I was surprised at how much depth there was with the customizations actually effecting the vehicles stats.

EDIT
Oh yeah. I should clear Bejeweled 2 Endless level 280 in the very near future!

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #526 on: August 01, 2015, 11:51:41 AM »

@Izret101: Have your tried the Expendables version of Broforce? It should still be free on steam.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #527 on: August 01, 2015, 12:57:52 PM »

I believe we also played that... Not 100% sure tho as we never loaded into a different game. If it was just an expansion then yes we did.

We cleared thru nearly all available levels. Around 130AM we called it quits with a final set of stages left.
Super frantic fun game.

Firing up my One for the first time. After updating whatever needs to be updated going to play something trashy on there no doubt.
I can't wait to see how much space all the games i already "own" take up when it is all dloaded.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #528 on: August 06, 2015, 02:21:56 PM »

Finished Diablo on the Xone. The game was easy near the end due to some overpowered weapon drops.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #529 on: August 13, 2015, 11:06:32 PM »

Hmmm if/when i get Diablo i might have to hit you up for some gear Tongue

Been playing One lately.

Finished:
Quiplash
Boggle
Scrabble

Also gave some time to:
Project Spark
Forza Presents Fast and Furious - working on now
So Many Me - seems like a decent platform/puzzle style game
Threes! - Super addictive... Learning curve to master it seems super high though so not sure if i'll ever finish it.
Jackbox Party Pack - Finished everything except You Don't Know Jack. About halfway done with that.
Worms Battlegrounds
World of Tanks - still really enjoy this game. Gave arties a try and either they have been better balanced or i was just using better ones that didn't exist before.
Happy Wars
Pinball FX2
Airmech Arena
Spectra
other stuff.....

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #530 on: August 13, 2015, 11:33:45 PM »

Been busy for some time playing the PS3 version of Dark Souls. Not sure if I'll go for all trophies, but it may not be too much effort to complete it. Just a couple areas left to clear on this playthrough.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #531 on: August 14, 2015, 12:00:35 PM »

After my previous find of Guitar Hero 3 for PC, I bought several of the games for 360 from GameStop: Band Hero, Guitar Hero 5, and GH: Warriors of Rock, as well as GH: Aerosmith from a different Goodwill. I think it goes without saying that I enjoy these games. I need more Guitar Controllers for 360 though. If anyone is looking to get rid of some, PM me. Smiley

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #532 on: August 14, 2015, 12:11:49 PM »

After dealing with a sinus infection for the past couple days I finally was well enough to play some games.

Rare Replay - Great presentation and selection of games but what is up with that installer? The game itself installs last as the 360 games have to install first.

Odallus the Dark Call - Duke needs to play this game. I like Axiom Verge better but this game pulls off a good Metroidvania with a little bit of Demon's Crest.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319480/

http://www.hardcoregaming...1.net/odallus/odallus.htm

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #533 on: August 14, 2015, 12:30:46 PM »

After dealing with a sinus infection for the past couple days I finally was well enough to play some games.

Rare Replay - Great presentation and selection of games but what is up with that installer? The game itself installs last as the 360 games have to install first.

Odallus the Dark Call - Duke needs to play this game. I like Axiom Verge better but this game pulls off a good Metroidvania with a little bit of Demon's Crest.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319480/

http://www.hardcoregaming...1.net/odallus/odallus.htm

Odallus looks bad ass!  Only on PC?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #534 on: August 14, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »

@Shaggy: As far as I know yes. I hope they port it to consoles.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #535 on: August 14, 2015, 11:04:54 PM »

Been playing the hell out of Hearthstone

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #536 on: August 14, 2015, 11:51:20 PM »

Last hurrah for my cousin before he heads back to Japan
Played
Quiplash - Steam
Drawful - Steam

Back home and on the One until i pass out.
Forza presents F&F is back on the menu.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #537 on: August 16, 2015, 01:44:04 PM »

Finally opened up my birthday present from April...
Mortal Kombat X!

I'm not sure how i feel about it yet.
About halfway thru and story is still interesting.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #538 on: August 17, 2015, 01:46:04 PM »

I'm still playing through my Guitar Hero Games, as well as Band Hero and Rock Band 1. I still can't do anything higher than Easy on Guitar, and I can only do Beginner on Drums and Vocals.

EDIT:

Finally opened up my birthday present from April...
Mortal Kombat X!

I'm not sure how i feel about it yet.
About halfway thru and story is still interesting.

That's a pretty fun game. Me and a friend beat it a while back. I still prefer Killer Instinct though. Tongue

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #539 on: August 18, 2015, 01:06:51 AM »

Having finished the story i am still not quite sure how i feel about the direction it took.
I stuck thru the credits tho and enjoyed the little Marvel style surprise though.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length