RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:00:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 855149 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1125 on: July 01, 2016, 08:04:38 PM »

Well there is a few months of gaming depending on what your definition of finish is and how much time you invest....

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1126 on: July 01, 2016, 08:18:26 PM »

Glad to see the Dark Souls III chat and Dead Space 2. I never leveled past 140, because even at NG++ it was pretty easy. I'm going to hope that the DLC offers up more of a challenge. On my second character I did a Luck build and that was interesting. My whole run for that is on the Collectorcast YouTube channel.

Dead Space 2 was a really great follow up. Enjoy it. You can skip Dead Space 3 unless you're really curious.

I've been playing a lot of Demon's Souls. NG+ is no joke in this game. I'm at level 190 and can easily get killed in a few hits from some enemies. Really worth playing through for anyone that hasn't.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1127 on: July 02, 2016, 02:59:52 AM »

@duke, oh yeah Demon Souls is definitely no joke. I think I got to ng++ on Demon Souls and stopped there. What I liked were the special events they used to do for it. Those were good times.

Hoping the DLC is difficult as well for DS3. I agree as soon as I got to level 150, I noticed it got a lot easier.  I think its hard for veterans of the series to find them challenging anymore. I think the games are difficult for newcomers to the series, at least that is what I have heard. I was on Fextralife and some guy gave up and quit playing Dark Souls 3 because of the difficulty.

I watched a couple of your streams, good stuff, never tried a luck build, might look into it. There are only a few weapons in the game that are good for Luck builds, correct?

You are not the first person to tell me that about Dead Space 3, too bad.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1128 on: July 02, 2016, 11:50:52 AM »

Anri's Straight Sword is probably the best Luck scaling weapon, but there is also a luck sorcerer route you could go. They just nerfed Anri's, so maybe Luck won't be as viable as a Quality build in the long run. My Quality build will be my main for the DLC. I usually always do a sorcerer run, but with the change to magic no longer being chargers, I'm just not sure it would be worth the trouble.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1129 on: July 02, 2016, 12:51:29 PM »

It seems a lot of magic has been nerfed. It also seems to take a lot more time to cast spells than previous installments. Not sure, it just seems that way to me.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1130 on: July 07, 2016, 12:14:01 PM »

Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (PSP) This game looks great for a handheld game. This is also my first Ace Combat game. First impressions are good.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1131 on: July 07, 2016, 09:32:55 PM »

Too tired to really game lately.

Finished Blast'em Bunnies.

Put a little time into The Crew on the One

Ended up starting Marvel Puzzle Quest on 360.

Thinking more seriously about importing PuyoPuyo Tetris for the One.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1132 on: July 07, 2016, 09:38:21 PM »

Thinking more seriously about importing PuyoPuyo Tetris for the One.

I thought about doing that, and I sometimes still think about it, but it's hard to justify in my case since literally half the game is something I hate.

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1133 on: July 07, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »

Import it. Play the half you like. Send it to me when you are done.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1134 on: July 07, 2016, 09:50:44 PM »

Import it. Play the half you like. Send it to me when you are done.

That is actually not a bad idea. If you are absolutely, 100 Percent serious, I will agree to your terms.

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1135 on: July 07, 2016, 10:06:34 PM »

I am 100% serious. I would never turn down a free game. Wink Especially one i actually want.

EDIT
Huh... Mango owns it. Guess i can get it on loan from him for shipping costs anyways Tongue
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:08:26 PM by Izret101 » Logged

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1136 on: July 07, 2016, 10:11:27 PM »

Okay! Your on. You may need to be patient, I'm sorry to say. My money is going into a convention on the 16th, but the latest I'll have money is on August 1st. Between those days is when I can actually buy it. I'll play the part I want for a little bit (likely won't take me long, since I rush through every game I play, which is a bad habit I need to break one day), and when I finish, it's all yours. Just to clarify, Xbox One, right?

EDIT: Ninja edit while I type... Tongue I don't know who that is, but okay. :/

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1137 on: July 07, 2016, 10:29:57 PM »

More Demon's Souls. Just a few more trophies to go.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1138 on: July 08, 2016, 12:05:40 AM »

I was getting burnt out, on replaying my Xcom missions, to try and keep my squad alive. So now I have moved on to Fire Emblem:Shadow Dragon. The irony.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1139 on: July 08, 2016, 05:04:57 PM »

Trophy hunting on some of my games. Currently 68% of the way through the trophies for Dynasty Warriors 7.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length