RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:42:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849757 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1215 on: August 18, 2016, 08:56:20 PM »

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (360) - I'm running out of coop games to play with my kids, so this is next in line.

Link, did you finish God of War for PSP? That's one of the two GoW Games I finished (the other being the 1st one's remaster on PS3), and it's really good. If you haven't finished it, I highly recommend you do at some point.
No, I'm still working on it. I'm going to be out of the house most of the day tomorrow, so I was planning on bringing my PSP for the ride.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1216 on: August 19, 2016, 08:46:40 AM »

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) - Hoping to make a dent in this today while I'm out and about.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1217 on: August 19, 2016, 09:02:28 AM »

Dark Souls 3 (X1) - Level 186. I will probably stop at level 200. I'll have to start Deus Ex soon.

Nexzr (TCD) - A fun shoot em up that would be right at home in an arcade.

Ys 3 (TCD) - Making my way through the endgame.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1218 on: August 19, 2016, 10:13:50 AM »

I've beaten Diablo III, great game. I just played it on the Normal mode. What I didn't expect is that you can just continue playing with your character, with the story reset to the beginning, in Nightmare mode. Now I'm wondering whether I should do that or not.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1219 on: August 19, 2016, 11:03:41 AM »

@Sirgin: I would do it. I had a lot of fun starting Diablo 3 at the highest difficulty. It's very hard at first but you quickly gain gear that makes it worth it.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1220 on: August 20, 2016, 11:23:37 AM »

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Win 10) - I'm liking this alot more then I thought I would.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1221 on: August 21, 2016, 09:26:46 AM »

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (360) - Good thing there isn't many levels in the game, because the kids and I are only clearing one or two a day.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #1222 on: August 21, 2016, 04:29:46 PM »

@Sirgin: I would do it. I had a lot of fun starting Diablo 3 at the highest difficulty. It's very hard at first but you quickly gain gear that makes it worth it.

I might work towards it on and off over the coming months. To unlock the highest mode (Inferno, I believe) you need to play through the game on Normal, Nightmare and Hell mode first. It seems a bit...repetitive, despite how fun the game is. I'm now in Act 1 of Nightmare mode, so still a long way to go.

In other news, I beat Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner today, great game. Also a relief to play a game that only took 6 hours to beat. I usually go for the lengthier RPG's, but I should definitely play more short games. It would help towards reducing my backlog. Grin
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1223 on: August 21, 2016, 10:32:53 PM »

Sort of playing Lies of Astaroth. It is a free to play RPGish TCG on the One.

"Sort of playing" since i mostly have no idea what i am doing. I did a little setting up for a few matches to meet specific win requirements but a combination of small screen text and a smallish monitor a fair distance away is keeping me from doing much more than autobattling for XP/Coins at the moment.

Also got some help and finally wrapped up Minecraft on the One. Going to wrap up the 360 version DLC update later this week will give me that completion back too finally.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1224 on: August 22, 2016, 08:25:13 AM »

Ys III (TCD) - Finished. I liked this game but my favorite is still 1 & 2.

Dark Souls 3 (X1) - I made it to level 194. I'm taking a break this week for Deus Ex.

Star Ocean (PS3) - I'm enjoying this game but the art style makes the main characters look like dolls.

Dark Souls (PS3) - I tried going back to the PS3 version but it plays better on the X1 as a download title.

Sylphia (TCD) - This is a fun vertical shoot em up. I'll see if I can squeeze some more time in with this one.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1225 on: August 22, 2016, 09:32:58 AM »

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) - Beat this late last night, this game was fantastic.
Spoiler (hover to show)
That end boss was also quite enjoyable.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1226 on: August 23, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Win 10) - Working on the remaining tutorials and getting more sidekicks.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1227 on: August 23, 2016, 08:44:26 AM »

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) - Beat this late last night, this game was fantastic.
Spoiler (hover to show)
That end boss was also quite enjoyable.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Nice work! Smiley

As for me and myself, I will continue playing WWE 2K16 (which is still free on Xbox One for Gold Members). This game is just too much fun. Smiley

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1228 on: August 23, 2016, 11:17:01 PM »

Played a little more Lies of Astaroth.

It has a ton of potential but seems to rely too much on grinding. I set up a quick automated grind early this morning. When i got home i got the timing down better and should at least double my efficiency over night. Cheesy

EDIT
Also should be able to max out one of my top tier cards tonight. I haven't leveled any others yet but this one seems like it should be beneficial all the way to the end of the game so hopefully it was worth all the monies and XPs.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:19:23 PM by Izret101 » Logged

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1229 on: August 24, 2016, 09:27:49 AM »

DoDonPachi Maximum (WP). Playing this on a 3.8" screen is nightmarish, so wish me luck. I've already No Miss'd 5-A, the easiest version of the last stage. 5-E on the other hand looks like it'll take some practice.

Incidentally, one of my favorite DoDonPachi tracks plays during Stage 5, so I'll get to enjoy the grind.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length