RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:33:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849754 times)
The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1230 on: August 24, 2016, 10:09:12 AM »

Replaying Diablo II after not playing it for 10+ years. Still a great game.
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #1231 on: August 24, 2016, 02:28:44 PM »

I notice a lot of people internet wide are suddenly interested in replaying Diablo 2.
Might it have something to do with the rumored HD remakes being talked about supposedly next month?
The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1232 on: August 24, 2016, 06:55:47 PM »

This is the first I have heard of any such rumors. I am playing because I found my discs and I missed the atmosphere of the game.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1233 on: August 25, 2016, 08:27:38 AM »

I stopped by my local library and picked up a couple of items:

Madden 17 (X1):

I suck at sports games but I keep playing them. I like that you have to press a button (similar to a qte) when you try to tackle or catch a pass as it keeps you engaged and feels less robotic. The revised kicker controls seem like a downgrade. Have you ever played a golf game? Punting is played exactly like swinging a club.

Rayxanbar II (TCD) - A really fun shooter that continues to try my patience.

Lords of Thunder (TCD) - Such a great game. This might be my favorite game on the system. {Rondo of Blood would be 2nd}

Gradius II (TCD) - Thanks for the recommendation Duke! This is a great port of the arcade game.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:36:16 AM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1234 on: August 25, 2016, 08:44:37 AM »

Lords of Thunder is certainly one of the best games on TCD. Rondo is great though, but available on a lot of formats now.
The kick meter actually existed like that in previous iterations of Madden.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1235 on: August 25, 2016, 08:58:55 AM »

@Shadow: Really? They showed it off in the what's new this year video. Maybe something I missed?

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1236 on: August 25, 2016, 09:07:34 AM »

Hitman GO (Win 10) - This game sure took me by surprise. I'm really enjoying it now.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1237 on: August 26, 2016, 11:58:37 PM »

Getting more into Lies of Astaroth

It is starting to get pretty tricky.
I'm sure by the time i get far enough that it is REALLY hard tho people will have good deck deets for certain levels. I've been cruising along with a configuration i've not seen anyone mention anywhere so far tho. Haven't really needed to modify it outside of leveling unless going for specific win requirements like cards of a specific type or rank.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1238 on: August 27, 2016, 07:28:55 AM »

Collapse! (WP) - Been playing this again, as I've been on the go alot lately.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1239 on: August 27, 2016, 08:03:52 AM »

Gradius II (TCD) - Thanks for the recommendation Duke! This is a great port of the arcade game.

Salamander is a port of the arcade game if you get a chance to play it, instead of being Life Force.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1240 on: August 28, 2016, 08:12:23 AM »

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Wii U) - Still my all time favourite game. Just finished up with the Great Deku Tree, now on my way to Hyrule Castle.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1241 on: August 29, 2016, 07:36:43 AM »

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Win 10) - Still working on random Feats around the area.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1242 on: August 30, 2016, 08:27:35 AM »

James Patterson's Women's Murder Club (WP) - This game is relatively short, I kinda wish it was longer.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1243 on: August 31, 2016, 07:47:17 AM »

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Wii U) - Finally arrived in the Forest Temple.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1244 on: August 31, 2016, 10:55:07 AM »

@Duke: Thanks for the recommendation!

I haven't had much time to game lately as I'm getting ready for a trip.

Madden 17 (X1) - I'm having fun with it even though I still suck at these games.

Dues Ex Mankind Divided (X1) - So far it plays just like the last game. I expected more from this game.

Dark Souls 3 (X1) - I'm at level 199 and moving forward. I just made it through the Cursed King's Garden.

Super Mario World (SFAMI) - Testing for lag on HDTV.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length