RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:54:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849897 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1275 on: September 21, 2016, 07:39:08 AM »

007 Legends (Wii U) - A mix of multiplayer and campaign today I think.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1276 on: September 21, 2016, 10:04:39 AM »

@Shadow: That's crazy. I wonder what they would rate Rugby.

Recore (X1) - Grinding some levels before I tackle the next dungeon. Anyone who owns a Xone should at least try this game as a rental or buy it for $20 or less. A lot of it reminds me of a modern Zelda title akin to Darksiders as long as you're willing to put up with some bad design decisions and 1-2 minute loading screens.

Horror Story (TCD) - Such an odd side scrolling shooter this is and I'm not sure if it is odd in a good or bad way. I need to play it more.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1277 on: September 23, 2016, 07:58:11 PM »

Assassin's Creed III (Wii U) - Doing various missions in Boston.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1278 on: September 25, 2016, 08:22:46 AM »

Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp (WP) - Another day out and about most of the day, another WP game to play in between.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1279 on: September 25, 2016, 11:07:32 AM »

@Shadow: That's crazy. I wonder what they would rate Rugby.

Recore (X1) - Grinding some levels before I tackle the next dungeon. Anyone who owns a Xone should at least try this game as a rental or buy it for $20 or less. A lot of it reminds me of a modern Zelda title akin to Darksiders as long as you're willing to put up with some bad design decisions and 1-2 minute loading screens.

Horror Story (TCD) - Such an odd side scrolling shooter this is and I'm not sure if it is odd in a good or bad way. I need to play it more.

There's a patch being released to fix the loading times for Recore.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1280 on: September 25, 2016, 01:10:12 PM »

If my latest videos are any indication of what I've been playing...well, yeah. This game is probably a masterwork. Smiley

Also, this happened.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1281 on: September 25, 2016, 03:17:23 PM »

Hollow Fragment looks like fun, and uses mechanics from the anime like the Skill Chain and swapping.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1282 on: September 25, 2016, 07:22:10 PM »

Been jamming on Yakuza 5 and spoiler alert I love it!

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1283 on: September 26, 2016, 07:45:07 AM »

Assassin's Creed III (Wii U) - I finally dipped a toe into the online MP, not really my cup of tea tbh.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1284 on: September 26, 2016, 09:30:29 AM »

@Shadow: That would help a lot!

Finished Rondo of Blood for the TCD with a 96% completion rate.

I've been playing the XONE a lot thanks to the local library:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:33:42 AM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1285 on: September 26, 2016, 01:15:26 PM »

Hollow Fragment looks like fun, and uses mechanics from the anime like the Skill Chain and swapping.

It's a blast, it really is. It definitely has a steep learning curve though. That said, I can't wait for the next game in November. Smiley

I've also been playing Atelier Rorona Plus on my PS TV, and I got Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend last night from the PSN Flash Sale.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1286 on: September 29, 2016, 08:26:09 AM »

Recore (X1) - I hit the wall that I've heard talked about in the review. I have 17 cores and I need 45 to finish the game. Anyone who has played Wind Waker will remember the Triforce hunt at the end of the game. It's just like that...

Gradius 2 (TCD) - I'm just playing this for a couple minutes each day.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1287 on: September 29, 2016, 10:34:48 AM »

Angry Birds (WP): ....yeah. There are reasons.
Asphalt 8: Airborne (W10/WP): This will take MONTHS to complete due to premium currency.
Microsoft Mahjong (W10): Love Mahjong. Still need to learn how to properly play actual Mahjong and not Mahjong Solitaire, but I'm sure there are another strip Mahjong games out there to teach me how... Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, my L1520 battery's dying, so I'm not playing my normal things lately. Angry Birds is on my Windows 10 Mobile phone, and a delisted title, so I'm finally taking the time to replay the campaign and cross it off my list. Enjoying trying to do it without a guide.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1288 on: September 29, 2016, 03:48:00 PM »

@Shadow: That would help a lot!

Finished Rondo of Blood for the TCD with a 96% completion rate.

I've been playing the XONE a lot thanks to the local library:

You really like NBA 2k17, don't you? Smiley

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1289 on: September 30, 2016, 01:19:07 AM »

Assassin's Creed III (Wii U) - Just finished this, not as great as Assassin's Creed II, but still pretty good Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length