RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 95819 times)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1410 on: April 20, 2017, 04:26:25 PM »

Finished up Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City DLC. It was a fantastic way to end the series. I have all the trophies for the game, so I am thinking of going back to the other games and getting all the trophies for those as well. This includes Demon Souls.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1411 on: April 24, 2017, 09:18:13 AM »

Yooka Laylee (X1) - Made it to the end. This game reminds me of why I liked and hated 3D platformers.

Dragon's Curse (TG16) - I just started and it's a lot of fun.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
douglie007
Sega CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1412 on: April 24, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »

Im working on 2 games, plus I will be adding the community playthough at the beginning of the month.

Dragon Quest 4 (DS) - this game is great, the grinding is not as bad as the NES version.  This let you enjoy the story more.  I have just made it to the Dragon in the sky... so Im getting close to the end I think.

Persona 5 (PS4) - so far so good... but its still early in the game. Worst part is you cant save as much as I would like.  sometimes I want to just play for 10 minutes before work, and there is no way, almost every cut scene is about 30 minutes.

the_wizard_666
Virtual Boy
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1413 on: April 24, 2017, 01:09:02 PM »

Elite Dangerous (XBO) - Been chipping away at a huge run from my adopted home system (Nunus) to Colonia (solely for the achievement...I'm a whore).  Gonna take a break from exploration upon my arrival, spending a bit of time in the populated areas around it, before continuing on to Sagittarius A for another achievement, and then the massive journey back home.  I've been working on this jaunt off and on since January, so it'll be nice to get to a point where I can do something else to mix things up a bit.  Although I have discovered a few cool things along the way, so it's definitely been worthwhile.
douglie007
Sega CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1414 on: April 26, 2017, 05:44:25 AM »

I was right Dragon Quest 4 done, the last boss.... 7 different forms. Make sure you have lots of MP restore items for your healer

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length