RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2019, 04:12:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 220391 times)
EngineerMike
Turbo Duo
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1800 on: May 13, 2019, 08:21:55 PM »

Been enjoying the heck, out of Sundered, lately.

16% of the NES library left to collect!
Mr_Stubbes
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1801 on: May 14, 2019, 08:37:35 PM »

Finished my play through of Detroit: Become Human and Iím honestly very happy on how it all turned out!
Disposed Hero
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1802 on: May 16, 2019, 01:46:17 PM »

I've been chronicling my thoughts on Twitter about some shorter NES/Famicom/Arcade titles that I've played through, so I won't get into them here.

Trails of Cold Steel - It took a year of playing this game off and on for a total of 40 hours, but I'm finally getting really into it. It's similar to Trails in the Sky in the way that it takes a little while to get going, and I figured that was the case which is why I stuck with it, but it took way longer for me to get into this one than Sky. I wanted to stick it out though because these games are super long and there are a few of them out now, so I figured the investment would be worth it. I've finally gotten to a point in the story where interesting things are happening and the feuding classmates have gotten over their petty differences so I don't have to listen to them argue like children anymore. Really digging the game now and am glad I stuck with it.

Metro 2033 Redux - I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass 3 months for $1 deal and started a replay of this game. I remember really enjoying it when I played it a few years ago, and I still like it, but it feels considerably more dated to me now than it did back in 2015. I hope to finish this one up soon and start on Metro Last Light.

I also have a vacation coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm trying to decide on a game to start and bury myself in that for that week. I'm leaning heavily towards South Park: The Fractured But Whole since I played The Stick of Truth during a similar break from work and absolutely loved it, but I'm keeping my options open for now.
Mr_Stubbes
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1803 on: Today at 07:05:46 AM »

Iím playing my way through Ocarina of Time again. Iím used to playing on the N64 but the remaster for the 3DS looks great. Iíve already cleared the fire temple and am about to start the water temple.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length