RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:37:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849646 times)
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2055 on: September 11, 2020, 10:50:57 PM »

Still grinding on Final Fantasy III SNES.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2056 on: September 12, 2020, 12:18:03 AM »

Been playing some Gears of War Ultimate edition.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2057 on: September 14, 2020, 07:35:51 AM »

Excitebike 64 (N64) - Man I am waaay rusty at this.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #2058 on: September 22, 2020, 03:07:07 PM »

Been a while since I checked in...

Persona 5 Royal - I put about 90 hours into this but have had it on hold for a while. I'll come back to it eventually. I've already played through the original version in the past so I'm not too worried about forgetting where I am in the game.

Paper Mario: The Origami King - I finished this not too long ago and really enjoyed it. I had low expectations going in due to the series' reputation as of late, but this was a good entry.

The Witcher III - I started this for the Cartridge Club GOTM in August, and I'm still chipping away at it. I'm not really sure where I am in the grand scheme of the game, but I have over 50 hours in it and have been mostly doing main story missions for a while now. It's a great game with a lot going for it, but honestly I don't feel like it quite lives up to the reputation.

Marvel's Avengers - I actually scored a copy of this for free and played through it in about a week. It's not perfect, but I had a lot of fun with it.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - I have several hours in this and am enjoying it. Curious to see where the story goes.

Fatal Frame - I started this in preparation for the Playcast GOTM in October. Some of the ghost encounters can be pretty frustrating, but I'm really enjoying it right now.

Pathologic 2 - I played a little bit of this since I've heard good things about it, but it's not really grabbing me. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with it or not.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2059 on: September 22, 2020, 03:07:38 PM »

Beat me some Gears of War!

SMS set complete!
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #2060 on: September 22, 2020, 06:12:55 PM »

Wind Waker (GC) - Near the end now, going to start Pikmin 2 afterwards.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2061 on: September 23, 2020, 12:00:41 AM »

I managed to beat Gears of War, after grinding about 60 or so attempts at the brutal final boss.

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2062 on: September 23, 2020, 10:56:23 AM »

This month I managed to play through Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgment , Gears of War 4 and Gears 5. Since the first title was the September Playthrough I figured it would be fun to dive back into a franchise I haven't played since the Xbox 360. Since beating the current gears series I've been playing through a few other titles. I'm replaying The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim because its been a while since I last beat it. I'm continuing Paper Mario: The Origami King, and have just beat the third boss and destroyed the 3rd ribbon. Lastly, I'm playing through Earthbound. I missed the play through on this, but after listening to the Playcast for it, I decided I was finally going to finish a game I've started so many times.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2063 on: September 23, 2020, 11:05:13 AM »

This month I managed to play through Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgment , Gears of War 4 and Gears 5. Since the first title was the September Playthrough I figured it would be fun to dive back into a franchise I haven't played since the Xbox 360. Since beating the current gears series I've been playing through a few other titles. I'm replaying The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim because its been a while since I last beat it. I'm continuing Paper Mario: The Origami King, and have just beat the third boss and destroyed the 3rd ribbon. Lastly, I'm playing through Earthbound. I missed the play through on this, but after listening to the Playcast for it, I decided I was finally going to finish a game I've started so many times.

That's an extensive list!  I wish I had that much time.  I'm playing Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

SMS set complete!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2064 on: September 24, 2020, 01:15:33 PM »

Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - No matter what I can't stand those hovercraft. I don't know how I got used to them back in the day. I enjoying flying through the courses more often then not.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2065 on: September 24, 2020, 02:31:46 PM »

Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - No matter what I can't stand those hovercraft. I don't know how I got used to them back in the day. I enjoying flying through the courses more often then not.

I LOVE this game.  One of the best racers in my opinion.  Multiplayer was loads of fun, too.

SMS set complete!
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2066 on: September 24, 2020, 07:10:58 PM »

Just finished playing Paper Mario: The Origami King and overall I enjoyed my play through of it. I always preferred the more RPG styled Paper Mario games over the current action/adventure style, but the good store and beautiful sound track made it very enjoyable.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2067 on: September 25, 2020, 11:39:01 AM »

I LOVE this game.  One of the best racers in my opinion.  Multiplayer was loads of fun, too.
My kids love the N64, so there has been loads of multiplayer on there lately! Also, yes Diddy Kong Racing is awesome. I prefer it over Mario Kart 64.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2068 on: September 25, 2020, 09:34:33 PM »

My kids love the N64, so there has been loads of multiplayer on there lately! Also, yes Diddy Kong Racing is awesome. I prefer it over Mario Kart 64.

I agree.  I like it better than Mario Kart 64.

SMS set complete!
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #2069 on: September 26, 2020, 11:18:45 AM »

Luigi's mansion 2 (3DS) - Started playing again during a dull meeting yesterday.
Rocket League (Switch) - Used to be quite into it on PC but got a refund when they killed linux version/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 08:31:59 PM by Seno » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length