RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:32:29 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | anyone else not have any friends? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: anyone else not have any friends?  (Read 4479 times)
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »

It didnt work out with the woman I mentioned. She said that she felt I was rushing things too much in terms of wanting a family, marriage, etc, and she is just now coming out of a divorce. she said I was too negative about life and one other thing.

it really stings when you get rejected by a keeper.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 12:59:32 PM »

Points for trying, I guess.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 08:54:41 PM »

I was rushing things too much in terms of wanting a family, marriage, etc

i mean this in an advice way and not to be hurtful, but if you haven't talked to someone in a decade (or if you only just met someone) don't jump straight to talking about having a family/marriage. that's like the final boss of a relationship, and you've just overwhelmed your potential partner at level 1 with moves they can't handle yet Wink take it slow and try to get to know them better first.
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 11:24:12 PM »

found someone

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 03:12:56 PM »

As opposed to talking about marriage/children first thing, you could be like me and avoid the topic like the plague for 3+ years of dating your girlfriend, until said girlfriend, who is chomping at the bit for the whole ordeal, finally realizes that you have no real desire to ever commit and leaves.

It worked out well in the end, because I found a much more suitable option for me shortly thereafter who isn't nearly as moody or repulsed by my collecting obsession...so...there's that.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length