RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:30:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 342570 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #495 on: May 07, 2016, 07:31:55 PM »

Its a perfect Saturday.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #496 on: May 08, 2016, 04:50:29 AM »

Wake up to find 224 pending submissions. The American users have been busy over night creating images.

Best get approving :-)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #497 on: May 09, 2016, 02:56:11 PM »

Vending machine panini. Surprisingly tasty.

EDIT
Also...
Coworker is looking to get exterior painted on his new place. I might pick up a brush again depending on how it looks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:58:15 PM by Izret101 » Logged

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #498 on: May 12, 2016, 09:02:43 PM »

Isn't your karma supposed to be a huge negative number, Izret? Tongue

Or was that someone else?
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #499 on: May 12, 2016, 09:08:20 PM »

Isn't your karma supposed to be a huge negative number, Izret? Tongue

Or was that someone else?

You get Karma for that comment. Smiley

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #500 on: May 13, 2016, 01:05:36 AM »

Who it is seems to depend on the year.

I prefer when it isn't a huge joke.
I actually wish it would go a step further and let you see what posts got positive and negative karma while keeping the karma givers as anon.

EDIT Caught a spambot before it even posted. Wooo go me!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:07:35 AM by Izret101 » Logged

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #501 on: May 13, 2016, 09:21:55 PM »

Duke's the designated whipping boy these days.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #502 on: May 13, 2016, 10:36:52 PM »

Driving through Eugene today I saw a guy selling stuff out of his truck by the side of the road. He had things like flags, shirts, buttons, signs.....proudly displaying the name "Trump." It was a lot of stuff and was pretty obvious to all going by. This is Eugene remember, only about 3 blocks from where one of the biggest and longest 99%er camps took place.

Since he was in a place were 100's of cars drive by a minute, and a fair amount of foot traffic, all I wonder is, did he have any interesting interactions with fellow humans today?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #503 on: May 14, 2016, 09:31:10 AM »

He may as well have just set himself on fire.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #504 on: May 14, 2016, 10:48:47 AM »

Wake up to find 224 pending submissions. The American users have been busy over night creating images.

Best get approving :-)

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

No wait, I'm not sorry at all. Get back to work, peon!

Driving through Eugene today I saw a guy selling stuff out of his truck by the side of the road. He had things like flags, shirts, buttons, signs.....proudly displaying the name "Trump." It was a lot of stuff and was pretty obvious to all going by. This is Eugene remember, only about 3 blocks from where one of the biggest and longest 99%er camps took place.

Since he was in a place were 100's of cars drive by a minute, and a fair amount of foot traffic, all I wonder is, did he have any interesting interactions with fellow humans today?

You shoulda pulled over, got out of your car, walked right up to him, and told him that you're totally on board with The_8_Bit_Donald's 8-point plan to make RF Generation great again! That would have been YUUUUUGE. It's true! It really is. Don't forget to mention the whole Canadians-stealing-our-bandwidth thing. Nothing like a little xenophobia to bring people together, right? You know it, and I know it...

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #505 on: May 14, 2016, 03:19:25 PM »

Portlandia wants to MAGA.

I just got a new phone. Picked up an LG V10, I'll see how it is over the next couple weeks. I'm thinking I'll wait until I move to build a new rig, so I don't have to haul the full tower. I'll take the parts I'm cannibalizing from my old tower.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #506 on: May 14, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »

Everyone I know with a V10 loves it.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #507 on: May 14, 2016, 10:16:39 PM »

He may as well have just set himself on fire.
I see you understand Eugene.....

Quote from: 'norch
You shoulda pulled over, got out of your car, walked right up to him, and told him that you're totally on board with The_8_Bit_Donald's 8-point plan to make RF Generation great again! That would have been YUUUUUGE. It's true! It really is. Don't forget to mention the whole Canadians-stealing-our-bandwidth thing. Nothing like a little xenophobia to bring people together, right? You know it, and I know it...

I nearly drove down there today just to do that....and you're right I should have done it when I was there. Thing is, Eugene sucks....for driving in and parking. It's not a huge town/city, but it's like someone threw spaghetti at the wall and said, "That's the street layout!....after you randomly slap one-way's on half of them of course."

They do have some pretty good thirfting opportunities though, so there is that. And a really good bar-cade across the street from another game-store/growler-fill-'cade almost across the street from awesome beer store....I mean, it is still Oregon after all.

http://www.leveluparcade.com/
https://www.funagain.com/control/eugene
http://thebierstein.com/

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #508 on: May 18, 2016, 01:21:44 AM »

Just caught the trailer for the upcoming Lethal Weapon TV series.

It's not doing a thing for me.

This probably would've worked better as an HBO series...
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #509 on: May 19, 2016, 03:04:28 PM »

I don't know if any of you have this problem or not, but I might as well put this here.

Using Firefox and Twitter isn't working properly?
Make sure dom.webnotifications.enabled in about:config is set to true.

I just did a Firefox refresh because I couldn't figure out what was causing Twitter to stop working. It only started doing this last night.
After setting all my preferences back to what I had them at before and reinstalling all my addons, it was working again... Until I set dom.webnotifications.enabled to false...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:12:19 PM by mumboking » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 61 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length