RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:26:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 342472 times)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #735 on: November 07, 2018, 12:01:30 AM »

I dunno what it is, but whenever I hear the 1-877-Kars-4-Kids jingle playing on the radio, I wanna find out who wrote it, track him down, and give him a serious beatdown. It's just so G0DD@MNED FREAKING ANNOYING!!!

And before you ask: yes, I still listen to commercial FM radio stations. I'm a retro kinda guy.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #736 on: November 12, 2018, 11:31:54 PM »

Before you can get on the Hershey Highway, you have to drive through...

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #737 on: November 17, 2018, 05:24:24 AM »

Just saw a trailer for Creed II on YouTube, featuring the return of Ivan Drago in Rocky IV. Am I the only person who thinks old Ivan Drago looks more terrifying than his younger self? Errrr... not that I'd say that to Dolph Lundgren's face or anything...

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #738 on: December 16, 2018, 10:31:17 PM »

9 days to Christmas.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #739 on: December 20, 2018, 03:16:28 PM »

Found this at the local 7-11 the other day:

I'm told it goes great with Mickey Dee's brand Szechuan sauce... whatever the hell that means.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #740 on: December 22, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »

I have recently found what may very well be the the greatest YouTube video of all time! OF ALL TIME! It covers the the more... shall we say, interesting aspects of internet culture and the YouTube community so brilliantly, it'll blow your mind clean outta your skull! You'll see what I mean when you watch... The Rich Evans Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer reaction video from Red Letter Media:

Although it starts off as a reaction video, things take quite a turn at 1:30, when (SPOILER ALERT!) Mr. Evans shows off his Aspie bona fides with a sweet table flip.

At 1:41, it morphs into (SPOILER ALERT!) the most violent unboxing video ever.

At 2:01, things get freaky with some light-hearted non-explicit Rule 34 as (SPOILER ALERT!) our host spanks the Skippy while wearing his fave gimp mask.

My personal fave moment, however, is at 2:17 when our all-too-easily-triggered host (SPOILER ALERT!) starts justifiably trashing the Star Wars prequels, topping it off at 2:22 with (SPOILER ALERT!) a little knock on JarJar Binks.

Aaaaand at 2:30, we're treated to (SPOILER ALERT!) the Star Warsiest tribute to the Ice Bucket Challenge ever committed to film.

Throughout the presentation, I could tell that Mr. Evans drew inspiration for his incessant childish outbursts from such basement-dwelling luminaries as Chris-Chan and PewDiePie.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen: the internet & YouTube in a nutshell.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 04:33:32 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2018, 11:28:43 PM »

Zag, WTF did I just watch?

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #742 on: December 23, 2018, 12:07:51 AM »

What are you, illiterate or something?! Did you not read the first two sentences of my last post?! Or are you just all about the "whoah, check out the cool moving-pictures, uh-huh-huh-huh" part?! It's no wonder this country's goin' right down the $#!++er...

On a more serious note: Red Letter Media is based in the greater Milwaukee metro area, specifically Oak Creek. Well, they keep their P.O. box there, anyway. Maybe you can ride your bike over there on a day off and ask Mr. Evans in person? And while you're at it, ask him if the still f*cking loves Star Wars...  Grin

http://redlettermedia.com/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 12:10:41 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #743 on: December 24, 2018, 07:09:38 PM »

Merry Christmas!
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #744 on: December 24, 2018, 07:51:01 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #745 on: December 25, 2018, 12:06:28 AM »

What are you, illiterate or something?! Did you not read the first two sentences of my last post?! Or are you just all about the "whoah, check out the cool moving-pictures, uh-huh-huh-huh" part?! It's no wonder this country's goin' right down the $#!++er...

On a more serious note: Red Letter Media is based in the greater Milwaukee metro area, specifically Oak Creek. Well, they keep their P.O. box there, anyway. Maybe you can ride your bike over there on a day off and ask Mr. Evans in person? And while you're at it, ask him if the still f*cking loves Star Wars...  Grin

Are you fucking serious?  I was just in Oak Creek tonight to celebrate Christmas at my brothers.

SMS set complete!
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #746 on: December 25, 2018, 09:26:07 AM »

Merry Christmas!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #747 on: December 25, 2018, 09:30:52 AM »

Are you fucking serious?  I was just in Oak Creek tonight to celebrate Christmas at my brothers.

"We don't need you anymore Phantom Menace!" is now one of my favorite things I'm going to be incorporating into my daily speech

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #748 on: December 25, 2018, 09:08:53 PM »

MERRY MUTHAFUGGIN' XMAS, MY CRACKAS!

Were any of these fellows present at the shindig?

BTW didja know that Julia Roberts attended Rich Evans' 5th birthday party?

"We don't need you anymore Phantom Menace!" is now one of my favorite things I'm going to be incorporating into my daily speech

You gonna follow it up with, "We've got J.J. Abrams!"? Guess it depends on whether or not you like his movies, huh?
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #749 on: December 25, 2018, 11:39:33 PM »

Quote from: 'norch

Were any of these fellows present at the shindig?

Were's Jack? He's clearly the best one....with his ability to follow movie plots in even the most obtuse presentations.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length