RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:08:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Help me find some game manuals! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help me find some game manuals!  (Read 1773 times)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« on: May 12, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »

I picked up a copy of Scaler for the original Xbox the other day, sans manual.  I normally only buy 6th gen stuff if it's complete, but it was super cheap, so I went for it.  Anyone have, or know where I can find a manual for my copy?  I've already checked eBay, and all I saw was complete copies, or disc-only copies.  Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, so I've decided to change this topic to list all the games that I have box & cart/disc, but am missing the manual for.  After adding the bulk of my collection to the RFGen database, I've discovered that I'm missing more than a few manuals for my boxed games, so I'm going to throw my list up here and see if I can get anywhere in obtaining a few that I'm lacking Grin

• Spyro the Dragon, PS1 - specifically, I'm looking for the Greatest Hits version, since that's what I have the tray card for.
  • Chrono Cross, PS1 - original Black Label release
  • Phelios, Sega Genesis
  • Scaler, Xbox
  • Sub-Terrania, Sega Genesis
  • Daxter, Sony PSP - original release
  • Heavenly Guardian, Wii
  • Mega Man X Collection, PS2 - Black Label release
  • Streets of Rage 2, Sega Genesis - original release
  • Ms. Pac-Man, Sega Genesis
  • Columns, Sega Genesis - original release
  • Sol-Feace, Sega CD -  digipak version
  • Chakan: The Forever Man, Sega Genesis
  • Battlefield 4, Xbox 360
  • Final Fantasy VIII, PS1 - Greatest Hits version
  • Super Battleship, Sega Genesis
  • Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition, Wii U - not sure if this came with a manual originally or not, I bought it used.
  • Jak II, PS2 - Greatest Hits version
  • Kickle Cubicle, NES
  • In the Hunt, PS1 - Jewel Case version

I know there are a couple other NES games I have boxes for, but no manuals, but I need to dig those boxes out of storage first and determine which ones they are so I can update my collection list.  In the meantime, this is my master list, and as I acquire manuals, I'll be updating here as I go along.  Any help in completing a few of these items would be greatly appreciated  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:47:26 PM by MetalFRO » Logged

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 06:31:10 PM »

I'm looking for the disc and manual for the Gamecube version myself. It's a bit uncommon in the first place so individual pieces are a pain to find. I'll keep an eye out for you though.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 09:38:28 PM »

Thanks. If I stumble upon the GC version as well, I'll try and remember to give you a heads up.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 03:02:13 PM »

I'm looking for the disc and manual for the Gamecube version myself. It's a bit uncommon in the first place so individual pieces are a pain to find. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

If I found a complete GC copy, would you want that in lieu of just disc & manual?  If so, what's your price-point?

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 07:34:30 PM »

I don't see Xbox stuff listed on their site, but you might try calling Off the Charts: http://www.otcvideogames.com/

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 10:15:45 PM »

If I found a complete GC copy, would you want that in lieu of just disc & manual?  If so, what's your price-point?
I recently picked up a complete copy to replace my lost disk and manual. Thanks for the help though man. Smiley
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 02:47:52 PM »

Bump due to topic change and update of first post.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length