RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:46:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Another pot head 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another pot head  (Read 1654 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: May 20, 2005, 11:01:36 AM »

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3621692

"the Whizzinator" heh heh. yeah I carry around vials of dried urine for my cousin too.

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 06:32:22 AM »

Smith told police the gear was for his cousin.

That seems to be the excuse everyone gives whenever they get caught with something they shouldn't have.  "Whizzinators," drugs, alcohol (for underage people), illegal weapons, and even stolen cars.  "You mean this car was stolen two hours ago, officer?  I had no idea; it's my cousin's!"  Somebody needs to come up with a new default excuse.

And, no surprise here I guess.  Oh well.  I didn't even know who this guy was until I read the article, so I'm not going to miss him one bit.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 08:12:26 AM »

That seems to be the excuse everyone gives whenever they get caught with something they shouldn't have.

The only problem with this is that the people that are smart enough to come up with better and different excuses are also smart enough not to get caught.  If your trying to get one of these through airport security, you have one of your "posse" carry it in thier stuff.  And I find it hard to believ that this guy didn't have some huge entourage with him.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length