RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:42:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Soo.... who's getting Rare Replay for XBOX One? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Soo.... who's getting Rare Replay for XBOX One?  (Read 3101 times)
Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« on: August 02, 2015, 12:51:03 AM »

I had mine pre-ordered from Microsoft about two months ago. I'm really hyped about this game, even though I've played just about every game on it...  minus Battletoads. I surprisingly have never played the original NES version. Only the Genesis, Gameboy, and Battlemaniacs and BattleToads & Double Dragon on the SNES, so I'm looking forward to seeing if I can beat that game without destroying a controller. I'm also looking forward to going back through Conker, and maybe playing a little multiplayer...   and I'm dreading going back through Blastcorps....   and trying to get the gold medals on all of the levels while that weird techno banjo hick music is playing in the background. It will also be nice to see the Perfect Dark servers active again. Anyone else getting this?

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 01:07:13 AM »

http://www.trueachievemen...d.aspx?leaderboardid=6988

Unfortunately, doesn't look like I'll have $ to pick it up.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 08:58:34 AM »

I'm planning on it.

I doubt i'll be grabbing it on launch day tho

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 12:32:29 PM »

Reserved for awhile, looking forward to playing those ol' Speccy games I never tried, living in the States as I do...

Keelah se'lai
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »

In will someday when it is under 15.

Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 11:51:27 PM »

You might be waiting a while On that $15 price drop. Tongue 

30 games for $30 with 10,000 possible gamerscore is a no brainer for me. I just wish that it had some of the more obscure titles like Perfect Dark on GB Color, Conker's Pocket Tales, Banjo Pilot, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Killer Instinct on the SNES and GB (just for laughs)...  and all of the Battletoads games for SNES, Genesis, GameGear, and Game Boy. Maybe we'll get some of those in DLC.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 11:54:54 PM »

I already pre-ordered it. Smiley

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 12:03:05 AM »

My pre-order is in. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 01:15:27 AM »

If Conker's Bad Fur Day gets Online Multiplayer, will someone play Heist Mode with me? My Gamer Tag is:

RoosterSaga64

Gamer4Lyfe
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 12:09:47 PM »

I pre-ordered it and I don't even have an XBox One...I'll figure that part out later LoL
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 12:31:03 PM »

If Conker's Bad Fur Day gets Online Multiplayer, will someone play Heist Mode with me? My Gamer Tag is:

RoosterSaga64

It's local only - sorry Redd.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 01:35:54 PM »

I soooo want it.  Too bad there isn't a 360 release. Sad

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 01:55:55 PM »

RoosterSaga64

I can't find a source stating that. Could you link me? Also, I wonder if the game will run at a Faster Framerate a la Banjo-Tooie on 360 from N64.

Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 01:16:30 AM »

RoosterSaga64

I can't find a source stating that. Could you link me? Also, I wonder if the game will run at a Faster Framerate a la Banjo-Tooie on 360 from N64.

Here's a good article on the compilation and features it has...  and doesn't have. It also breaks the bad news of the multiplayer being local only, minus the XBOX 360 and XBOX Live releases.

http://venturebeat.com/20...layer-framerate-and-more/

*Update* UPS brought mine today, but I was asleep and couldn't sign for it. :/ I'll have it tomorrow though. If anyone wants to do some Perfect Darking in the near future, add me. xX Dev1anc3 Xx
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:27:07 PM by Dev1anc3 » Logged

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 03:10:34 PM »

My local library ordered a copy so I'm going to try it out first before I consider a purchase. I'm looking forward to playing the games in the collection!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length