RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:35:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | PS2 Review Blog 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PS2 Review Blog  (Read 875 times)
ErbBetaPatched
N-Gage

Stats
« on: August 03, 2015, 11:21:40 AM »

Greetings

A couple months ago I started a blog dedicated to reviewing PS2 games. It's a weekly thing I do and I thought I should just get the word out. Even if you don't have a Tumblr account you can still ask questions anonymously on the site and throw in suggestions for games you'd like to see done.

Edit: I probably should have linked to the blog at playstationreview.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:26:12 PM by ErbBetaPatched » Logged
Gamer4Lyfe
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 12:12:50 PM »

Where is this magical blog of yours?
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 01:36:20 PM »

I love a gaming blog and ps2 is my favourite console. Just start reading this and good stuff so far :-)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 01:37:59 PM »

Welcome ErbBetaPatched!  I looked over your site and you have some nicely detailed and well-done articles on PS2 titles. I want to mention that we have free blogs here and if are so inclined to additionally post your articles on this site, it may help attract additional attention to your site. Also, I like to promote some of the more highly involved and thought-provoking articles from our blogs to the front page from time-to-time, so it may be worth doing a little cutting and pasting. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 02:57:19 PM »

Welcome ErbBetaPatched!  I looked over your site and you have some nicely detailed and well-done articles on PS2 titles. I want to mention that we have free blogs here and if are so inclined to additionally post your articles on this site, it may help attract additional attention to your site. Also, I like to promote some of the more highly involved and thought-provoking articles from our blogs to the front page from time-to-time, so it may be worth doing a little cutting and pasting. Smiley

I will second this - it's what I do for my blog on Game Boy Games (Game Boy Guru blog), and I'm enjoying the additional exposure with my articles.  Also, I will have to jump onto my Tumblr accounts and follow your blog.  I'm building a large PS2 collection right now because the market for PS2 games has bottomed out, so I'll be curious to read your opinion on the more obscure games, and lesser known titles that I pick up over time.  Welcome to the site!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length