RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:06:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 303 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1317688 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2595 on: May 01, 2017, 11:09:05 PM »

$35 for the lot. I almost passed it up because it sounded too good to be true and it required a 75 minute round trip to obtain, but I am super thankful my wife came across this for me. Aside from the stickers left on a few of them, they are all as minty as I have ever bought used. Kid Icarus even still had the AR cards sealed inside.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:21:57 PM by Boshamp » Logged

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2596 on: May 02, 2017, 08:08:08 AM »

@Shaggy: Thanks! I sent you a PM on how you can grab some cheap games.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2597 on: May 04, 2017, 06:06:34 PM »

TopDrive Reactor PS1 controller. This thing looks cool.

Need For Speed Carbon (PS2) and Turok 2 (N64)
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2598 on: May 04, 2017, 10:42:07 PM »

Picked these up on Letgo for 1.00 each.

mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2599 on: May 04, 2017, 11:20:20 PM »

Picked these up on Letgo for 1.00 each.

A good selection of games there. Smiley
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2600 on: May 05, 2017, 10:46:37 PM »

Hey now,

I picked up the following with a pair of Bennies and half a Ulysses:

- Sega Master System lot featuring After Burner with manual, Alex Kidd in Miracle World with manual, Alex Kidd: High-Tech  World, Alien Syndrome with manual, Altered Beast, Captain Silver with manual, Double Dragon with manual, The Ninja with manual, Penguin Land with manual, Rampage, Rastan with manual, Shinobi, Time Soldiers, Thunder Blade with manual, Hang-On & Safari Hunt manual, 1986 game catalog

- Super Nintendo system with manual, along with Bass Masters Classic Pro Edition, Championship Soccer '94, Stanley Cup, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Tecmo Super Bowl, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario World 2, and Super Game Boy manual

- Official PlayStation Magazine Ultimate PS3 Strategy Guide

- Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable Game Player

- Cobalt Game Boy Advance SP

- Popeye 2, DuckTales 2, and Jordan vs. Bird: One on One GB carts

- Counter Force, Impossible Mission, Luxor 3, and New Super Mario Bros. for Wii

- 007: The World is Not Enough for PS1

- StormRise for 360

- WWII Prisoner of War for XBox

Thanks for watching...

...'Late
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2601 on: May 06, 2017, 07:00:14 AM »

Dang, I don't think that's bad for $225.  Awesome!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2602 on: May 07, 2017, 08:35:57 PM »

Picked these up from rummages.  Games were $5 a piece, memory cards were $2 a piece.

SMS set complete!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2603 on: May 08, 2017, 10:11:56 AM »

Here were my pick ups from the weekend.  Just need 1 more Mega Man for the NES set (MM 5).

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2604 on: May 09, 2017, 07:48:02 AM »

@shaggy: Those magic gate memory cards are great! Install Free McBoot on them and us it to boot games from the PS2 hard drive. Once you take the memory card out the system is back to stock.

@Bear78: Nice! I think Mega Man 5 is last for most collectors.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2605 on: May 10, 2017, 08:00:32 AM »

Got all of these from a buddy of mine. Big boost to 3 different collections! Always thrilled to add new Mega Man and Atlus titles to the collection, but this is the last BIG Dreamcast game I needed. Now I just need to keep picking off little guys

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2606 on: May 10, 2017, 12:10:17 PM »

@shaggy: Those magic gate memory cards are great! Install Free McBoot on them and us it to boot games from the PS2 hard drive. Once you take the memory card out the system is back to stock.

Never heard of it but just looked it up.  Say basically you could emulate off a PS2?

SMS set complete!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2607 on: May 11, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »

Just treated myself at my favorite store after getting home. I don't buy incomplete Genesis games anymore, one of my collecting rules these days.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2608 on: May 12, 2017, 07:08:41 AM »

@Shaggy:

It's more of a way to save the laser in your PS2. It is a jailbreak for the memory card allowing your to run programs off the memory card. The memory card will then run programs such as Open PS2 Loader. Open PS2 loader will let you play games off of USB and a HDD (in the fat consoles). Laser replacements for PS2s are getting harder to find and fixing them is a pain. This saves wear and tear on the console and once the memory card is removed the PS2 comes up as stock.

Menu System:

Plays games off the hard drive:

Memory card removed:

mumboking
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2609 on: May 12, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »

Open PS2 Loader also allows booting games over the network using a shared folder.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 303 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length