RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:14:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311341 times)
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3750 on: August 26, 2019, 09:58:54 AM »

Cool Flip Grip Stubbes!!

@Cverz - wicked pick up!! Planning to make 650 something special or just see what falls into that slot?
Got a trade in the works for #650.

Hint: it's part of a series.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3751 on: August 26, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »

So I was out in Indianapolis for a concert this past weekend (Iron Maiden) and hit up a couple Disc Replays out here (full pick ups soon) but I just had to post this oddity. I was browsing the DS games and noticed this game which I had never seen before. Looked it up and noticed it was a bit uncommon. I didn't pay a ton of attention to the writing on the front and actually thought it was on the plastic at first and would be easy to get off. It was $8 and complete so I figured why not. It wasn't until I was looking at it a little closer I noticed the 86 / 200 under the writing. That got me really interested. It appears it was a "limited edition" that was sold though Intellivisions website in 2010 that was individually signed and numbered by Keith Johnson who was the president of Intellivision at the time and did some work on some of the games back in the 80s. The only way to get this was though their website so how strange is it that it was randomly at Disc Replay in Terra Haute, IN. Anyway, there's not a ton of information out there that I've found so far but I did find this thread on AtariAge about it.

https://atariage.com/foru...f-intellivision-lives-ds/

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3752 on: August 26, 2019, 11:31:03 AM »

Cool Flip Grip Stubbes!!

@Cverz - wicked pick up!! Planning to make 650 something special or just see what falls into that slot?
Got a trade in the works for #650.

Hint: it's part of a series.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Took a quick look at your collection and I'm gonna guess TMNT Tournament Fighters

@bear- what a cool pick up!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3753 on: August 27, 2019, 08:27:16 AM »

Ok, time for a big pick up post. Here's my total haul from hitting every Disc Replay, Half Price Books, Exchange, and Game World in the Indianapolis and Bloomington, IN area. I was trying to focus on stuff that's dried up in the STL area. I finally was able to track down Splatterhouse, Deadly Premonition, and Marble Mania after a long search. The Saturn MSX collection was a really awesome random find along with High Velocity which is a Cave developed racing game published by Atlus. I also found a bunch of great portable games including Blaster Master for the GBC and a complete copy of Etrian Odyssey IV. Alien Chaos 3D was a cool uncommon find too. Lastly, I finally found a complete copy of DDR Mario Mix. The box isn't in the best of shape but it was reasonably priced so I jumped on it. Rocket and the 2 copies of A Sound of Thunder are for trade because they were way underpriced.

Also The Messenger came in the mail yesterday from SRG!

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3754 on: August 27, 2019, 09:10:12 AM »

It's been so long since I've posted any scores that I'm not even going to try to catch up... My wife did pick this up for me at Half-Price Books though. $20

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3755 on: August 29, 2019, 09:21:31 PM »

Even more recent pick ups.

I ordered the switch and vita cases off of amazon, I got Shantae 1/2 Geine Hero off of eBay, and the PS2 games I picked up locally. All are in good shape except for Gauntlet. The disc is pretty scratched, however, it booted up so I guess it’s okay.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3756 on: August 29, 2019, 11:49:56 PM »

Hey now, everybody.

Today I grabbed these...

[/url]

...these...

...and these...

...for about $37.

BTW Syphon Filter 2, Driver 2, Gran Turismo 2, and 007 Legends are all sealed. And the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon 3DS game is not what it seems:

...'Late

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3757 on: August 30, 2019, 06:25:33 AM »

It's been so long since I've posted any scores that I'm not even going to try to catch up... My wife did pick this up for me at Half-Price Books though. $20

That is sweet and $20 for a complete SNES game isn't too bad.  I assume it's a RPG?  I have to get this.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3758 on: August 30, 2019, 06:29:29 AM »

Picked these up recently:

Picked up the Xbox One games from Five Below for $5 a piece.  Got the Wii U games and MM11 from Gamestop.  They are running an awesome sale that I lucked into, all used games $14.99 and under are buy 3 for $24.99.  The MM11 was preowned but the new copy was marked preowned on the back so the cashier gave me a new copy so I'm not complaining about that.  This is a good way to stock up on Wii U games but sadly they don't have much any more.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3759 on: August 31, 2019, 06:48:03 PM »

Hey now...

Snapped up a SNES for just under $30.

While it didn't include a power block, it did include 4 controllers, Earthworm Jim 2, and an A/V cable...

...for PlayStation.

Sadly, one of the controllers has a bit of a problem:

On the upside, today I discovered a Virtual Boy stand for just $0.99:

I also found a copy of Retro City Rumble DX for PC & Mac for $4.99...

...which for some reason was bundled with this set of LootCrate Team Fortress 2 pinback buttons.

Finally, this little batch of pickups set me back $10:

Whelp, that's about it for now. But before I go, I think I just discovered the ultimate participation trophy:

-'Late
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3760 on: August 31, 2019, 08:53:50 PM »

What's Saints Row The Third? I've never heard of it.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3761 on: September 01, 2019, 10:36:28 PM »

What's Saints Row The Third? I've never heard of it.

Well, you have now.

You're welcome.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3762 on: September 02, 2019, 06:54:51 AM »

Some cool pick ups in your last two bundles Zag!

Bickman2k let me know that Best Buy was having a deal on Starlink so I picked up a copy of that one finally.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3763 on: September 02, 2019, 09:01:26 PM »

I had a huge month in August, for pickups and arrivals!

EDIT: Had to re-upload, due to issues with the video.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 01:58:38 PM by MetalFRO » Logged

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3764 on: September 03, 2019, 11:14:31 AM »

Pick-ups from a Flea Market, V-Stock sales, and Half Price Books sales over the weekend. Find of the day was CIB Monster Tale for $10 at the Flea Market.

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length