RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:38:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 303 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1322505 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #450 on: August 20, 2015, 07:20:54 AM »

**calmly waits for Bil to check this thread and cry**   Cry

Poor Bill...  Undecided

Bil will be sooo sad.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #451 on: August 20, 2015, 08:36:00 AM »

I was so sad when Bil picked up his copy of Pitfall 32X CIB w/ Poster for $40, after I passed on it, and then the price sky-rocketed. He's been looking for me ever since, and a few months back I had a pending trade with singlebanana for my copy of MUSHA. Bil found me a copy for a decent price at a convention, and it just so happened to line up with the rest of the trade cost with singlebanana, so I ended up with this beauty finally, along with the 7800 boxes/manuals I received from singlebanana:

[img width=405 height=720]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uF8259A1rGA/VdXW1VPNe_I/AAAAAAAACos/AiYzQbAmUgc/s720-Ic42/WP_20150820_09_27_04_Pro.jpg[/img]

We need to find a cheap copy for Bil, so everyone can stop crying over the 32X.  Grin

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #452 on: August 20, 2015, 09:48:59 AM »

yay pitfall poster!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #453 on: August 20, 2015, 11:01:05 AM »

@Shadow: Congrats! How is the 32X version compared with all the other ports?

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #454 on: August 20, 2015, 11:06:26 AM »

I have played the other ports, but I haven't broken out any of my consoles since I moved. Cry

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #455 on: August 20, 2015, 11:10:01 AM »

@Shadow: You need a break. How about breaking out a console for a community play through?

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #456 on: August 20, 2015, 11:19:34 AM »

I'll take a break once I've learned whether or not my mortgage is safe, or I have to sell my house. Mortgage company thing is a fiasco, but if I do actually have to sell my house I have decent equity in it. My wife and I are also considering declaring bankruptcy to deal with the backlog of bills that occurred once she got too sick to work on a regular basis, which would save us from selling the house.

Fun times.  Undecided
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:30:27 AM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #457 on: August 20, 2015, 11:35:51 AM »

I'll take a break once I've learned whether or not my mortgage is safe, or I have to sell my house. Mortgage company thing is a fiasco, but if I do actually have to sell my house I have decent equity in it. My wife and I are also considering declaring bankruptcy to deal with the backlog of bills that occurred once she got too sick to work on a regular basis, which would save us from selling the house.

Fun times.  Undecided

Sorry to hear that. I recently ended up with an extra Steam code for Freedom Planet you can have if it would help take your mind off things.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #458 on: August 20, 2015, 11:37:25 AM »

On a more lighthearted note I finally found a Dreamcast game I've been wanting for years.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/McE9uhP.jpg[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #459 on: August 20, 2015, 02:59:24 PM »

Fun times.  Undecided

Sorry to hear that. I recently ended up with an extra Steam code for Freedom Planet you can have if it would help take your mind off things.

Appreciate it, but all good. I'll just be happy once things are sorted out so we can finish setting up the other room and turn my current game room into a library.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #460 on: August 20, 2015, 03:22:31 PM »

Fun times.  Undecided

Appreciate it, but all good. I'll just be happy once things are sorted out so we can finish setting up the other room and turn my current game room into a library.

A Skylanders library, right?

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #461 on: August 20, 2015, 03:26:24 PM »

On a more lighthearted note I finally found a Dreamcast game I've been wanting for years.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/McE9uhP.jpg[/img]

As a long time Berserk fan, I owned this game (purchased sealed for $8-$10 on ebay) long before I owned a Dreamcast.  Good times.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #462 on: August 20, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »

Fun times.  Undecided

A Skylanders library, right?

I hope not that would be horrible. Should be a Disney Infinity library.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #463 on: August 20, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »

I don't own a single Disney Infinity item/game. With that being said, I suspect Disney Infinity 3.0 will consume my life. Damn Star Wars.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #464 on: August 20, 2015, 03:58:06 PM »

I don't own a single Disney Infinity item/game. With that being said, I suspect Disney Infinity 3.0 will consume my life. Damn Star Wars.

I like the first one. Havent played the second one yet. I do like the look of the figures better then the Skylanders figures.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 303 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length