RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:49:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311068 times)
Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3840 on: December 15, 2019, 08:51:02 PM »

With me moving this month it was hard to keep track of what all I’ve picked up recently. However, here is what I managed to snag a picture of.

I picked these up off online. The two PS games were picked up together and the PS4 titles are from LRG.

I also picked up a manual for my boxed copy of Wrath of the Black Manta. It may be hard to tell in the plastic but I ordered a blinking light win from Arcade Works. I’ve installed it on to my NES and I haven’t had any issues with the blinking red light since.

Lastly here is some of the things I picked up locally. The NES and PS games I picked up at a local 2nd and Charles during Black Friday. They were running a buy on get on half off deal on their games so I picked up a few games. I also grabbed some loose carts, but don’t have them pictured. Lastly I got these Famicom games at a local game store. I picked up the family converter for like $20 bucks and the games were like $5 a piece. All of them come with the manuals and other inserts, except Takeshi’s Challenge is missing the manual.

I have another lot I ordered from eBay that I am very excited about. Once it arrives, I’ll be sure to post it here.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #3841 on: December 16, 2019, 09:27:00 AM »

Cool to see a Blinking Light Win, and even better to know you're already using it. I keep thinking I need to grab one of those. Maybe if I decide to eventually RGB mod my NES, I'll do this at the same time, to really get it going.

EZ Racer
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3842 on: December 19, 2019, 09:16:04 PM »

Had a nice pawn shop find today. Not the best label condition, but got good prices on them, and I know Vapor Trail isn't the easiest to find.

* 20191219_175320.jpg (1596.7 KB, 2576x1932 - viewed 188 times.)
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3843 on: December 20, 2019, 09:27:10 AM »

Nice grab on Vapor Trail! That one is definitely getting harder to find and more expensive in the wild.

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3844 on: December 23, 2019, 11:34:49 AM »

The lot I got off of eBay arrived recently and I am very excited to share it with y’all.

Most of the boxed games have the manuals and extra inserts (except for Blast Corps and Forsaken 64). Also funny enough some of the boxed games came from Blockbuster, which is surprising considering how good of a shape they’re in. Originally the seller had listed this lot at $390 with free shipping. Thinking that I wouldn’t get a response I submitted an offer of $325, but to my surprise the seller accepted it and shipped it out the same day.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3845 on: December 25, 2019, 09:46:21 AM »

The lot I got off of eBay arrived recently and I am very excited to share it with y’all.

Most of the boxed games have the manuals and extra inserts (except for Blast Corps and Forsaken 64). Also funny enough some of the boxed games came from Blockbuster, which is surprising considering how good of a shape they’re in. Originally the seller had listed this lot at $390 with free shipping. Thinking that I wouldn’t get a response I submitted an offer of $325, but to my surprise the seller accepted it and shipped it out the same day.

Those boxes look super crisp! Nice haul! Sounds like you got a good deal as the selleraybe needed some extra Christmas money.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #3846 on: December 25, 2019, 10:34:02 AM »

That's amazing.  N64 boxes aren't the easiest thing to find and definitely not in that good of shape.  Congrats on the score!

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3847 on: December 25, 2019, 11:05:39 AM »

Those boxes look super crisp! Nice haul! Sounds like you got a good deal as the selleraybe needed some extra Christmas money.

Thanks Crabby! Most of the boxes are in pretty good shape, except for Iggy’s Wrecking Balls. It’s hard to tell because I have it propped up, but the sides are a kinda squished. Funny enough though the nicer boxes are actually from a Blockbuster, even still have the shrink wrap.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3848 on: December 26, 2019, 10:37:11 AM »

It was a good day at the Flea Market last Saturday! I haven't bought a new system in a long time but always wanted a XEGS and I just couldn't pass up this lot for the price ($80). Also got a good deal on NHL 98 but it's missing the manual.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3849 on: December 30, 2019, 09:43:07 AM »

Took advantage of the GameStop B2G2 sale twice...

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3850 on: December 30, 2019, 10:25:53 PM »

I've been holding onto a trade credit slip for months. Randomly checking in from time to time.  It finally paid off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3851 on: December 31, 2019, 09:19:32 AM »

Very nice! Zen has become much more expensive and hard to find over the last few years.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3852 on: December 31, 2019, 09:22:04 AM »

I've been holding onto a trade credit slip for months. Randomly checking in from time to time.  It finally paid off.

Nice!  This is one of those NES games I was able to find for super cheap before people knew it was rare / worth something.  I found 2 copies of it for $5 each (one for a friend).  Same thing happened with Metal Storm.  Found it with "old pricing" of $5 right before it got the big bump. Both times were at game stores too lol.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3853 on: December 31, 2019, 02:35:00 PM »

I've been holding onto a trade credit slip for months. Randomly checking in from time to time.  It finally paid off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Getting so close I bet you can almost taste it!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3854 on: January 05, 2020, 01:00:03 AM »

HEY NOW! Time to kick off a new year of small scores with my year-end hauls!

Yo, check out this great deal:

Oh, and here's the game that was inside:

Still worth it IMO.

But wait, there's more:

This thing's going as high as $60 on eBay for some reason.

$3.99

$2.49

$3.99 each

Aaand that's it for my year-end scores... my first scores of the new year are coming soon!

...'Late
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length