RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2021, 06:43:47 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 762945 times)
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #4065 on: January 13, 2021, 05:47:02 PM »

Big pick up! Nice job and I totally agree it takes the sting out of the price tag to do it that way

I was resisting the temptation for a while, but that easy money burned a hole in my pocket.  Very glad to have it.

Nice pickup, another one I still need.

Nice.  I still need that TMNT. 

I was gonna get TMNT Tournament Fighters as a kid, but it looked so bad that I went with another game.  It eluded me for many years, but seeing one in person for sale was a siren's song I couldn't resist.  Now it's another one checked off the list.

Knocked one more off the list.  This one has been in the hands of the post office for 30 days.  Finally got delivered.  So I cant really say this is the first one of 2021 because technically I should have gotten this weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I purchased my copy of Conan after learning about it on the Collectorcast.  True story.  Well, true enough.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #4066 on: January 14, 2021, 12:09:50 PM »

Here's my December haul!

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4067 on: January 14, 2021, 01:30:31 PM »

So awesome to see a few of you guys still plugging away at NES and getting so close!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG King
United States

Stats
« Reply #4068 on: January 14, 2021, 02:01:22 PM »

So awesome to see a few of you guys still plugging away at NES and getting so close!

Hopefully I'll be getting some more soon!

NES cart only collection - 69% complete.
SMS complete collection - 82% complete.
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #4069 on: January 14, 2021, 02:49:17 PM »

Close is all I'll ever be to a licensed US NES set.  But, I won't say no to getting an NES game i don't own, licensed, unlicensed, or homebrew.  If I can afford it.

Though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't zeroing in on the Swamp thing my local shop has...

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length