RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:10:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Vacation advice for Virginia Florida and Georgia 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Vacation advice for Virginia Florida and Georgia  (Read 3857 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 05:44:08 AM »

Do u know if Edwards sells anything obscure or boxes and manuals or imports at all

It's a used media store, so they have video games, books, vinyl, CDs, DVDs, etc. Their stock is dictated by what people bring in. The local stores definitely have CIB NES and SNES games, so I imagine it's more of the same there. Just kind of dependent on what is brought in I'm afraid. They typically don't have a lot prior to the NES other than a handful of 2600 carts.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 11:30:44 AM »

Might I suggest taking I75 instead up to I10 Scooter?
If you are going up I-75 there is a good store in Gainesville immediately off the first exit.  R.U. Game.  It's been one of my favorite stores in Gainesville for a long time. 
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2015, 01:59:08 PM »

Heading home tomorrow and then the next day leave for the trip

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 05:45:13 PM »

If your heading down 95 in Virginia Busch Gardens is a cool amusement park and they do a great Halloween festival at night

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length